Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Farmers Alliance - Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 264px-FarmersLogo.png]

[Image: dY5tudX.png]

RECRUITMENT

The most essential things in order to sustain human are food and water. It is not only essential, but it is a human right to have access to nutritious food and clean water. The corporations of Sirius only wish to exploit the Kusarian farmer and to flood the market with chemically-induced Synth Paste. Kusari's citizens deserve the best food possible at the most reasonable prices possible. Import's of cheap and easy-to-make food is pushing down demand for quality Kusari grown food. We need the best and most agile men and women that Kusari has to offer to fly in our ranks. This call is emphasised to those of a farming or fishing background, but certainly not limited to that. We must take back Kusari from the influences of foreign corporations and the rats who live in our own backyard; Kishiro and the Gas Miners Guild. The pests of the Blood Dragons and Golden Chrysanthemums must be eliminated from Kusari society, along with their cardamine-smoking friends. The Government must suffer for selling out Kusari to foreign corporations and power must be consolidated in the Emperor. All of these things are possible, but only with your help will we achieve these goals.

KUSARI GROWN! KUSARI ONLY!

Code:
[align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/dY5tudX.png[/img][/align]
[indent][indent][indent][indent][color=#07a3eb][font=Oswald][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Origin:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]

[indent](Insert Here)[/indent]

[b]Why do you want to join the Farmers Alliance? (OORP):[/b]

[indent](Insert Here)[/indent]

[b]Timezone:[/b]
[b]Discord:[/b]
[b]Have you ever been sanctioned before?:[/b]
[/font][/color][/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent]
[align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/dY5tudX.png[/img][/align]

Name: Yu Kisada
Origin: Planet Kyushu, Kyushu
Biography:

Son of a wealthy Kusari aristocrat, ex-Samura employee and current Shura Corporation director of security Yu Hotaru, Kisada from his early days was raised in a traditionalist spirit. Encouraged by his peers, he joined a FA-backed youth organisation when he was 16. Now, with Alliance ideals firmly planted in his heart, he wishes to join the movement itself to fight against the corrupt, cosmopolitan oligarchy ruling Kusari.

Why do you want to join the Farmer's Alliance? (OORP): Good faction.

Timezone: GMT+1
Have you ever been sanctioned before?: Yes.

Dear Kisada-san,

Your application has been accepted. Please report to Cape Soya Station in the Tottori system for your induction. We look forward to seeing you fly with us.

Sincerely,
Kenji Kobayashi

Name: Akira Tanaka
Origin: Planet Honshu, Honshu
Biography:

Being exiled by my parents, I left at a young age. My parents did not want me as a child and were always very strict regarding any circumstances that involved school or my side job which I got in my early age. The side job was maintaining and distributing of Kyushu Rice and other resources required to sustain the life of others. Some even depended on me. The older I got the more I got to understand that it got harder for me to sustain my own life. My parents were forced to Move and left me here without a notice. They clearly did not even want me to be with them. I understood that managing my life was almost impossible at this point till I found one pilot on board which told me about the Farmer's Alliance. All the information he gave me excited more and more with each word he was telling me regarding FA. I was not born to do a side-job/small jobs my whole life.

Why do you want to join the Farmer's Alliance? (OORP):

The farmer's Alliance are a very good faction that can operate in Kusari and on the horizons of Kusari. I had different encounters with Farmer's Alliance a couple years back and I am really happy to hear that FA is back.

Timezone: -05:00 UTC
Have you ever been sanctioned before?: No.

Dear Tanaka-san,

Your application has been accepted. We're sorry to hear about your upbringing and you are certainly very young and we hope you're up to the challenge. Please report to Cape Soya Station in the Tottori system for your induction. We look forward to seeing you fly with us.

Sincerely,
Kenji Kobayashi

Name: Miyagi Ochi
Origin: Well, see below
Biography: Angry Farmer, seeking revenge. Nothing else to do is there?

Well, used to lead the AFA which back then was the official Farmers faction. Wanted to do my bot to keep Farmers RP going now

Timezone: UK
Have you ever been sanctioned before?: No

Reply Quote Report
Golden
01-18-2018, 01:09 PM,
Name:Keiko Nakajima
Origin: Planet New Tokyo, New Tokyo
Biography:

"That is the result. What else can you expect if you give them no choices other than to be antomized servants and producers of bread and circuses for foreign citizens? They will all go the path of the samurai and turn their swords against their masters!"
-Tamiyo Yokoyama, chief warden of Kansai Prison on the eve of Keiko's execution

Keiko Nakajima sees herself as the result of generations of absolute injustice, and the retribution against it being given human form. The bravest of the brave, destined to be the greatest seifuku samurai the nation had ever seen, a warrior acting by the code of their ancestors, valiantly killing all who oppose them, all to usher in a new era with the peasant class as its vanguard. In reality, she flubbed the trial into the Naval Academy because the dirt-poor rentsword had no place being counted among the real soldiers. Instead, she maintains a front as a charismatic activist among the younger populations, a sort of personification of the grandiose fantasies of Kusarian Youth.

It's a faction that doesn't appear to have gotten much love, I'm interested.

Timezone: GMT
Have you ever been sanctioned before?: Nope