Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Manhattan - Freelancer system prototyping tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Manhattan is a system prototyping tool for Freelancer. It runs in the browser. The point of this is to provide a simple tool which can be used to prototype systems and present system designs with as little work as possible.

manhattan.shitposting.tk

If you have any feedback, questions, bug reports or anything, please submit them here.

A note about API and backups:
Sounds like this will be an extremely useful too.
Thank god. And please, please implement universe maps. it would make our job so much easier.
I am looking forward for a release for this tool. It might be interesting to assign certain base entries for ''throwaway'' systems and rotate them around by a monthly period and populate the bases with gear via serverside sellpoints as needed. Perhaps even have these systems rotate on a monthly basis.

Are you going to allow it to import existing regular system inis?
Also, what about zones and npc patrols?
This is actually really cool sounding. I hope this get's a full head of steam.
(01-19-2018, 12:59 AM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]And please, please implement universe maps
In due time, I need to code the entire system dev and backend first.

Quote:Are you going to allow it to import existing regular system inis?
Unlikely, because I don't know how they work, however if anyone wants to add that functionality then the source is open.

Quote: Also, what about zones and npc patrols?
Unlikely.
That looks sick. Looking forward to more of it, this will save a lot of time.

Good job.
Nice (happy)

Omicron Gamma created in Manhattan.
An alpha version was deployed: https://manhattan-lpghbfwhvh.now.sh/
Pages: 1 2 3 4