Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Aletheus Agency
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: XXYgYCX.png]

Greetings, Freelancers, Traders, Lawfuls and Unlawfuls, and any other human being in Sirius.

My name is; you guessed it right! Aerderic Aletheus.
Now you must be wondering what the hell am I doing here on the sector comm talking to everyone here, but hold on, I am here to answer your question.

Need a person found, rescued, intimidated even killed? Well search no more for the lousy bounty hunters and order your Detective, Assassin and Muscle in one!
Just send me a comm about what you need done and it will be quite fast done.
Please bear in mind that I move slowly without any data given and I won't bounty hunt someone that is beyond my strength. I am limited with skill, I must disappoint.

Don't want to send a comm and want some privacy? Say no more! My agency is located on eastern Manhattan Commons - Myrmidonian Street 367 or catch me in space anywhere in Sirius when I am out, flying.

I accept credits and equipment of the same worth.
I am in no need of gear and won't accept the same to lower the cost of the task as I have my own already.

God Speed everyone.

-----Transmission Terminated-----
Incoming Transmission
Sender: "Colossus"
Encryption: Sufficient
Subject: Personage to Retrieve

I would like to contract your services to pick up one or more of the following people for delivery to one of my agents, who will arrive to take custody of the package. Attaching data now.

[Image: unknown.png] ||| [Image: MaA4K1B.png?1] ||| [Image: NN1h6WP.png?1]
Nodoka Hamamura || | || | || | || Pale Bride || | || | || | || | || Meiko Iekahara

Your mission, should you choose to earn your keep, is to retrieve and deliver your chosen to my agents without damaging the package unduly. To make this clear, I want them alive and hopefully they will still be alive when I have concluded my business with them. If you want to stick around, you may get the contract to return them safely home.

Success in this endeavor will make you a very wealthy man, but do not fail me. I am not as... forgiving as certain members of, well, I am not at liberty to say.

With all that in mind, kindly submit an estimate and we can send you the funds.

"Colossus"

The bejacketed troubleshooter scrambles the logs of her communication to read as a standard "lorem ipsum" directed to the Concordia research team. All those viewing this message from her console will see that, as will any checking in with the system administrator's logs.

Hello there.

Your request has been noted. Please give me the info you have on all of them so I know where I am standing against them right now. Location, Standing and all that stuff.

I will pick one after I have read through the info, but consider this job accepted as it is.

Incoming Transmission
Sender: "Colossus"
Encryption: Sufficient
Subject: Follow-up

It's nobody particularly important, just the Administrator-designate of Freeport 11, her pet robot, and her OTHER pet robot, any of which will do for our nefarious purposes. Our agents in the field report their combat capabilities as minimal/nonexistent, so in a worst-case scenario, you should be able to subdue any of them easily. They often hang around a bunch of people calling themselves Harpy Squadron, who, while we don't have conclusive evidence yet, may or may not be consorting with certain undesirable alien elements. Just be prepared for anything around them.

Good hunting.

"Colossus"

THIS TRANSMISSION IS ON REPEAT.
//first post only

Greetings Colossus.

The info you have provided me with is not exactly as good as I thought. It would seem that the Freeport has been deserted about a week ago. Do you have any knowledge about their next station to set themselves on?

//only first post visible