Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Koa ~ Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Koa Feedback thread

Future updates:
Naming convection
Ranking system with the Roster
Operative zones (targets)
Recruitment page
I must admit that the writeup looks impressive. Well done lads and good luck!
looks p good

body text in bold is lame

good luck
Why unfriendly (I think I've read that correctly?) relations with The Core? They've had a fair bit of cooperations with the KPT and would be friendly if not neutral at least.
as you can see, The Core staying in the one line with other organizations, who use the Adapted Nomad weaponry. The Koa, even having own squad using nom stuff, but dislike much those who also use the Nomad stuff. Still, unfriendly as actual doesn't mean we'll have problems with the Core. But if Koa will cooperate with Core, the relations might get better. Also a note, all other ktp, who are not Koa are same stay on distrust. So if Core had coops with KPT, it doesn't really shall influence on the Koa.

Epo and Corile, thanks for the fb.
Great writeup.

Unioners operate in the Sigmas, consider adding us to rep'. We are unusual in that we are a syndicalist (left wing) faction which also possesses nationalist (right wing, distrustful) elements, but has a long history (shared traditions), including traditions of monarchism (make of that what you will), and approve of military tenacity despite being mostly smuggling gangs.

We are vehemently opposed to the Bundschuh, who the Blood Dragons ally occasionally due to the Order axis, although have a history of mostly maintaining neutral to positive relations with non-Rheinlandic unlawfuls (as anybody who we don't immediately interact with, we're happy to run guns, food and medical supplies, etc, to). Whilst we do smuggle artifacts, we also smuggle everything else.
Didn't see such good write up and sense of Kusari faction for a long time. I like it a lot. I might even apply once to your group.

Consider adding The Commune to your reputation list. Or perhaps you wait to encounter us yet? In any way, we have ties with Nomads and are known, terrorists. We operate basically everywhere Outcast ID allows us, but are currently unfriendly to the leading groups of Malta.
Love the writeup, also very visually pleasing and nice to read.

Maybe change that [W] tag to Koa|[W] instead though to make sure that everyone knows that they are related
thank you for the fb. We've count the Unioners and added you at the sheet, you are now in the one line with Hackers, Corsairs and other unlaws.

Thanks for the fb as well, and.. Yeah this: "Or perhaps you wait to encounter us yet?" © Lerdi. There's lot of player faction missing on the board (like all yet). They will be added after the encounter.

Well.. actually you should've wait for the Naming Convention coming soon. Just gonna note, it's not separate tag. It's being put into the end of name.
Interesting plans you got there for the Hispanic nations.

Just also want to add, in case you plan to go official what will happen with [W] squadrons tag?
Pages: 1 2