Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Idea: Broadside ships with Guiding Lasers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
While it sounds epic, most of the ships would need remodels or they would be severely disadvantaged.
Gaga +1
Titan +1

Additionally, what in year 825 AC would force ship designers to fix guns? Only guns being huge (in size as the ship itself) and having recoil forces huge enough to rip turrets out when firing.

Not expected they would do that, except for planet slayer class ships. But Wesker would find a shortcut how to pew them in Odin.
Laser pointers are incredibly annoying. I have one at my Marduk and it is literally yelling "LOOK WHERE MY MOUSE IS CURRENTLY POINTING AT" all the time. Don't do that.
Yes please. BUT IF ONLY! They will actually make laser pointers actualy useful.
Oh, mind you this is an idea for a new ship class - not a rebalance.
(01-29-2018, 02:41 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, mind you this is an idea for a new ship class - not a rebalance.

that would be awesome. much easier and no hurt feelings if its a whole range of ships. i'm all for this idea
(01-29-2018, 02:41 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]new ship class

The Bass Slayer Barge.
Siege Ships! sounds nice whos going to create models?
(01-29-2018, 02:41 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, mind you this is an idea for a new ship class - not a rebalance.

Ah, now a particular class focused around this idea... Still a bit iffy tactically speaking, but it would certainly be an interesting development. They could fill the role the Destroyer or Gladiator ships have in Fractured Space : artillery ships, slow to deploy but devastating in the right circumstances - and helpless in the wrong ones. I am curious.

Still can't see it as a good idea unless there's a big push for it with lots of models prepared in advance. Otherwise, you're still going to get lots of factions put at a disadvantage.
Pages: 1 2 3 4