Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Idea: Broadside ships with Guiding Lasers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
On second thoughts, I'm pretty sure I could hit stuff with broadside cannons if we could fire a whole salvo of them. Roll controls are a thing.
This is actually almost the same idea I had with my Liberty Destroyer idea, it being basically a side mounted torpedo gun that fires a missile that cant turn. The same niche was there in that it'd take aim to actually use it correctly, but the trade off was well worth it for the skill required to use it. It'd also make the whole thing that much more deadly if, say, someone tries to out tank and flies past, only to be met with a full power bar and a side mounted death volley for their trouble. Tactics beyond what we have nowadays.
I'd say try and implement it, but there'd have to be tears for what would use it among the dev team I'd expect if it were to actually get implemented. It'll add flavor that I'd say the battlefield was asking for since 4.87
Pages: 1 2 3 4