Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Project Kyogi no bijon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

[Image: avatar_30918.png?dateline=1449208332]
The Hideyoshi Shogunate
[Image: ZGmzd3s.png]
[Image: unknown.png]

Encryption: High

Recipient: Akiko Miku, CC: Yatoji Augus.

Sender: Heung Hideyoshi

Subject: Project Kyogi no bijon

Konnichiwa, Akiko Miku,

Your work on the Sendai Archives was impressive indeed. Your ability to digest system information and create something, simple and elegant truly is a gift. I have reached out to you personally as this project is optional but would require your skill. The Shogun has set his eyes upon the fresh blood of Osumi Station.

There are a few hundred young officers in training on that station and they may be more susceptible to the Dragon ways. If we can catch them before their indoctrination a few may join our cause or even better cause a riot or small uprising.

The ultimate objective is to have our media broadcast across the Kusari Police services and obtain as much reach as possible. Do you think you are up to the task of creating the compelling content and distributing it to agents located on Osumi Station?

Arigato,
Heung Hideyoshi,
Shogunate Treasurer and Representative of Shogun Hideyoshi.

[Image: best.gif]

Konichiwa, Heung Hideyoshi-Sama.

Your words do me great honour. You have my thanks for such recognition. Reaching out to me personally is a mighty compliment and I am most excited that you think I am up to such a task. I am more than happy to assist my fellow Dragons, but I do have some inquiries first.

For this project, are you sure that I am the most qualified for such a role? I am still a recent addition to the Dragons, and most of my time here has been spent working on the Sendai archives and damaged ships. If you believe I have the required knowledge for conducting this task, I will happily begin work on it.

Additionally, I am wondering what help, if any, I'd receive for this project. It's a project with a rather large scope, and it would seem difficult for me to complete without assets; distribution would be a good example of a difficulty, I feel.

Sayonara.

Fighting For A Friend

The Hideyoshi Shogunate

Konnichiwa, Akiko Miku,

To answer your inquiries, I'm certain that If I had the time I would be able to create a compelling argument and formulate a method of delivery. That said you have proven to have proficient writing ability and I will, of course, be reviewing any media you create before it's distributed. The question is, as I asked before, do you believe you are capable?

As for resources, if you choose to accept spend some time thinking about what resources you need and compile a requirement list.

Arigato,
Heung Hideyoshi,

Konbanwa, Heung Hideyoshi-Sama.

I've taken some time to think things through, I wouldn't say I have any concrete ideas, but I definitely know where to start.

I've also considered what you said, regarding resources. For starters, I'll need a medium transport, preferably of Kusari origin, that isn't affiliated with the Dragons in any shape or form. This will be imperative for getting the material where it needs to be.

In addition to that, I'll also need some funding to get the required materials and paperwork to get access to the station in the first place. I couldn't give you an accurate amount, but if I had to guess I would estimate between twenty and thirty million credits would suffice. Some helpers wouldn't go amiss either, but I wouldn't state them as a requirement.

I hope this list is satisfactory.

Sayonara.

Fighting For A Friend

The Hideyoshi Shogunate

Konnichiwa, Akiko Miku,

The Shogunate treasury has sent the Augus clan coffers thirty million credits, with a reference for your Daimyo to pass the funds on to you. The Augus clan currently has the Luxury liner Chosa on lend, from the outside this appears to be a normal vessel despite its Dragon-esque interior. The Crew and security aboard are Shogunate staff tasked with the safety of the vessel but will follow orders to assist whoever is assigned, captain, other than that we have a fleet of clearly pirate trains, known stolen Kishiro transports and... my own personal Geisha. Ideally, you'd use The Chosa whilst it's on loan to Augus. That said if there is no other alternative I can provide yet another lent asset to the clan.

Arigato,
Heung Hideyoshi,

Konbanwa, Heung Hideyoshi-Sama.

I believe showing up in a luxury liner wouldn't be the most inconspicious of methods. If there are no logical alternatives, would there be any jobs or tasks that could be completed in order to raise the needed funds for a personal transport? This would allow me to tailor it be just how we need it to accomplish our goals.

Sayonara.

Fighting For A Friend

The Hideyoshi Shogunate

Konnichiwa, Akiko Miku,

It appears that we lack any inconspicuous vessels, most of ours are known stolen logistical fleets, see if you can acquire an unmarked vessel as it were. Perhaps reach out the Gas Miners to see what support they can offer. Come back to me with a price and if I deem it reasonable I may be able to release further funds to this project.

Arigato,
Heung Hideyoshi,

Opening transmission...

[Image: Ufd7Ctn.png]
[Image: 0yTmaDcm.jpg]
[Image: i2gPoJQ.png]

Encryption: High.

Sender: Sakurai Augus.

Recipient: Heung Hideyoshi.

Konbanwa, Representative,

I bring you my sincere apologies for the holdup. The recent events in Shikoku have drawn my personal attention and required it's constant focus on collaboration with the newly opened group, The Defilers. And involvement of the Naval Forces have enforced us to take a role and pick a side we've treated as more trustworthy.
However, recently i have had some time to review the records of Kusarian technologies, and the vessel perfectly fitting all the requirements listed have caught my eye. It's a medium transport of Kusarian origin, from our Guild allies, to be precise - and it seems as the most viable option, as it is believed the most easily obtainable vessel fitting the task.
Involvement of Akiko-san personal funds is also unnecessary - Clan will cover all her expenses from the obtaining of the vessel; our sources say that some of those outdated vessels are still in service on Fujisawa mining facility, often seen on both gas extraction operations and transporting it to processing facilities.
I believe we should use this opportunity and contact Gas Miners Guild right away.

Sayonara,
Sakurai Augus,
Daimyo Augus and The Dragon of Okinawa.

Transmission terminated.

[Image: uRh4tnF.png]
The Augus clan.
Thinking beyond thought, being of non-being,
Certainty without reason and vision beyond seeing.
Everything and nothing, both infinite and finite.

Konbanwa, Heung Hideyoshi-Sama, Daimyo Sakurai Augus

I don't believe that will be necessary. My civilian account, based back on New Tokyo, has had dealings with Kishiro due to outstanding payments. While these have now been taken care of, contact has already been established and I am an existing customer with them.

I could make this a very easy transaction and be over and done with it before any other contact is even established. This is, of course, your decision; I just thought I should mention that an alternate path is available. I am personally of the mind that we should attract as little attention as possible, and going through a civilian account shouldn't raise any unwanted attention.

I had talks with them a long time ago about getting a "Big Dragon". With luck, they should still have the ship available. The main Kusari transport line is most preferable given the station we'll be visiting, which is why I urged you before to avoid anything that would look out of the ordinary.

Sayonara.

Fighting For A Friend
Opening transmission...

[Image: 0yTmaDcm.jpg]
[Image: i2gPoJQ.png]

Encryption: High.

Sender: Sakurai Augus.

Recipient: Akiko Miku.

Konbanwa, Akiko-san,

Then i will leave the pick between those alternatives up to you, Sister. Just keep me updated on your decision and, if necessary - keep in mind you can always turn to me for any assistance related to the project.

Sayonara,
Sakurai Augus,
Daimyo Augus and The Dragon of Okinawa.

Transmission terminated.

[Image: uRh4tnF.png]
The Augus clan.
Thinking beyond thought, being of non-being,
Certainty without reason and vision beyond seeing.
Everything and nothing, both infinite and finite.
Pages: 1 2