Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To:EFL || From:Apostatas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 0j96sPF.png]

Buenos días

My name is Alexander Cordoba. I am Elder of a group called Apostatas from within the Corsairs.
Now before you cut or ignore this transmission please do hear me out...I am not sure if you have any dealings currently with any other Corsair group but we do not really care. We of Apostatas want to deal directly with EFL Oil & Machinery and we would be doing so on behalf of our group and not the Corsair Empire. We speak for a select group that has ambitions beyond what our Empire currently has. We are those that are rising up to move beyond the Corsair barbaric ways, with visions of the future.

You must probably be thinking that this is a false message and that I have lost my mind...Maybe I have? But what I am saying here is the truth. Our Empire is in dire need of fresh supplies and resources, yet the Council of Elders refuse to admit it. This is why we of Apostatas are taking steps for our people. The Gallic Kingdom have technology and resources that the other houses can only dream of..So it would be an obvious decision and choice to contact your fine company.
We of Apostatas wish to establish a trade agreement with EFL, as we believe this would be beneficial for both Apostatas and EFL. Maybe through this we would show the rest of our people what we could have and not just simply settle for the...scraps that we are getting now.

I sincerely hope that your leadership also shares our ambitions and vision for a prosperous relationship.

We will await your reply.

Gracias
A.C
Elder of Apostatas

[Image: leLEkBz.png]
[Image: 0j96sPF.png]

Boosting Signal

[Image: leLEkBz.png]