Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Station Owners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: ccRzduh.png?1]

Food/Oxygen/Water supplies

Greetings citizens of the Sirius sector,

my name is Andre Hamilton CEO of the Synth Foods Incorporated and I'm here to offer you our supply service.
If you are interested, feel free to open the brochure below this transmission.

~ Andre Hamilton, CEO of the Synth Foods Incorporated

Boosting Transmission
[Image: 0j96sPF.png]

Buenos días

I am Alexander Cordoba, Elder of a group called Apostatas within the Corsair Empire.

We would be interested in one of your packages.
As we are busy with repairs on one of our bases. We need to focus our logistics division more on supplies for repairs then other supplies. This is why it would be in our interest to obtain more external support.

Would Synth Food be interested in dealing with us?

Gracias
A.C
Elder of Apostatas

[Image: leLEkBz.png]
Dear Mr. Hamilton, dear Sir, Madam, dear Synth-Food spokespersons,

I am interested in your offer to supply our station BMM-Goldgeist in Dublin. Even if we already have suppliers, getting enough consumables shipped in has been quite the task lately, especially because some of the suppliers helped repairing the Frankfurt gate.
Do you supply food/synth-paste only or do you also offer the transportation of water and oxygen? Either way I would like to utilize your small package for a test period of 1 month (or maybe some custom arrangement) and then maybe for an unlimited amount of time.

Best regards, Proinsias Cassidy, BMM
Incoming transmission
Loading heading...

From: Anthony Reys, head of family Reys salvage frigate "Scraphead"
To: Synth Foods Inc.
Re: Port Reys Supply

Loading encrypted video data...
[Image: 7z_-VkTlXRU.jpg]

Greetings, i'm Anthony Reys, head of Reys junker's family. Our family now have own home - Port Reys, and we interested about its supply.

We want to order Small Supply Support package for our station. Port Reys orbiting planet Chisos in Texas, and it welcome for all guest who not in war with junkers.

Our station need daily 400 Food Rations(liberty), 400 Oxygen, 400 Water. Station have fair import prices for it.

End of transmission
[Image: uyENaAS.jpg?1]

Greetin's, Sir - I am Elijah Roth of the Guild of federated free exporters. The Hansa, for short.

We'd be strongly intrested in the services of yer' company. We're manufacturin' a little free-site of ours out in the independent words. The station's still a working construction project, but we're hopin' to re-open a long closed trade corridor out in the Bering system. So far, the locals haven't given us any trouble - as far as we can tell, we're the only group whose managed to have headway in this freethinkin' n' desperate backwater.

The station's nothing more than a little scrap collection centre built into a rock. We're calling it Rothaar Huette, after a mountain and an ironworks back in old Sol. It's halfway down the tradelane down to the old Hamburg jumpgate, you can't miss it.

The system's crawling with Unioners, Seperatists, and the like, so I'll be understandin' if y'all don't want to take the risk. We're currently payin' the Unioners off not to bother us any. If we hire you, we'll pay your protection bill. No telling what the Seperatists might do, though. We'll be takin' a small station package for your trouble.

Let us know when y'all want the first payment, we'll be sendin' you the credits.

Mr. Cassidy,

we are supplying stations with Food, Water and Oxygen made by Synth Foods Incorporated.
About your interest in our service, please send us the exact coordinations of your station located in the dublin system and also wire the first payment to Synth)Bank-I.

You will be able to find a seperate supply channel soon for your station!

Mr. Reys,

The Small Supply Support is ready, please wire the first payment to Synth)Bank-I.

You will be able to find a seperate supply channel soon for your station!

Mr. Roth,

Bering is a dangerous system, full with pirates and criminals who are just waiting that a transport enters the system. For now we can't accept your request until you are able to give us a safe passage through the system.

In the end, we don't want to lose any pilots or ships.

Dear Mr. Hamilton,

since it is possible that you deliver all 3 consumables I would like to change my order to medium supply. The money will be on your account in the next few hours.
The station itself is located near the Dublin independent gold field, sector 2E, lower left quadrant, slightly below the plane. If you fly from the Jumpgate to the right at an angle of about 100° to the right and about 10° down you will find it in 30k distance from the Gate. I will make sure the station accepts Synth-Paste. The commodities will sell at the base for a reasonable price as added bonus.
The station uses approx. 1500 units of each of those commodites per day, maybe even more in the future.

Best regards, Proinsias Cassidy.
Incoming transmission
Loading heading...

From: Anthony Reys, head of family Reys salvage frigate "Scraphead"
To: Synth Foods Inc.
Re: Port Reys Supply

Loading encrypted video data...
[Image: 7z_-VkTlXRU.jpg]

Greetings,mr Hamilton, we sent money on your bank.
Bank notice

End of transmission
Loading transaction data:
http://www.directupload.net/file/d/5005/...m2_jpg.htm

Food rations and synth-paste are set to 600 Cr/unit, water and oxygen are set to 100 Cr/unit which reflects the prices in Dublin.

Best regards, Proinsias Cassidy
Pages: 1 2