Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gallic Royal Intelligence - Faction Information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(02-05-2018, 02:08 PM)Shikizumi Wrote: [ -> ]I am the fan of your RP with UN|. Keep doing a good job.

I have to agree. Simple, but gets to the point. Although, I do question why you put Core as suspicious, since both MRG and GRN have collaborated with them in the past. Also, putting everyone else on your hostile list isn't the best of ideas for a house faction. Instead, I would recommend putting everyone else as suspicious, and then listing out your enemies in the hostile list.

Melun Research Institution, in Ile-de-France, is a GRI base, so make sure to add that to your base list. In any case, good luck with the spying and RP. I look forward to future encounters.
(02-05-2018, 02:55 PM)Cyber Byte Wrote: [ -> ]I do question why you put Core as suspicious, since both MRG and GRN have collaborated with them in the past

I would simply put it down to Core and GRI not having had communication with each other yet.
It looks well and I wish you a lot of luck. Also I would love to point out one typo - it's Aoi Voilé, I would slap Shiki for that Cool
Pages: 1 2 3