Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Inner Phalanx, Auxesia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- -- -{ Transmission Initiated }- -- -

[Image: rRpPWuJ.jpg]

[Comm-ID]: Samuel Locklear, Lord Commander, Hellfire Legion
[Recipient-ID]: Inner Phalanx, Auxesia
[Location]: Planet Guadalajara, Vespucci System, Commonwealth Space
[Subject]: Aberrant technologies, fleet movements
[Image: cDgKonM.png]

[Priority]: Maximum
[Encryption]: Heavy

Before I turned myself in, you had proven yourselves to be the people to go to regarding this sort of thing. The following items fell into our possession yesterday following an engagement in California, near the Mojave junction. While I figured you might want them, and certainly have more use for the than we do, whats more concerning is how they got here.

Three unmarked Rheinland fighters claiming to be an expeditionary force of the Militar showed up to observe the Ven'Gyr during an engagement, sporting some very interesting equipment. They attempted to flee shortly afterwards, but we managed to gun them down. Let's not beat around the bush here; I'm former Order, you're former Core. We both know exactly what we're looking at. The question is, what brought them so deep into Liberty? Blackbox recording is as follows:

To put it blunt, we have enough problems on our hands as is, and despite my former position the Legion simply isn't trained or geared for that sort of work. Do what you like with that information, just be sure to let us know what you happen to kick up. As for the power cell and munitions, we can arrange a time and date for their transfer if you wish to take them off our hands.

Libera te ex Infernis,
Samuel Locklear
Hellfire Legion

- -- -{ Transmission Terminated }- -- -
..Incoming Transmission..

ID: 'Vengeance' | Location: Carrier Titania II
Subject: RE: Your Findings
Security: ENCRYPTED

Lord Commander Locklear,

In regards to your communication, the activities of these excursionists is rather intriguing. The technology itself we're very familiar with, however the reason behind why these ships randomly started appearing on your turf amidst a conflict is beyond my understanding. I figured they'd know better - Apparently not. Frankly the more of them dead, the better it is for all of us, but I digress.

The names I pulled from your rather extensive evidence pile are not ones known to our database - That in itself is surprising but not unusual. These unknown vessels seem to be cropping up all over the place, even from my station here in Bretonia I have come across similar ones before, of course they were bearing different identification. Reports suggest similar incursions into Cambridge, though we have yet to catch one to confirm to the same degree you have. Personally I'm ex Special Operations, this isn't anything I haven't seen before and I doubt it'll be the last I see of them either.

We've run tests and varied experiments on this type of equipment you've stumbled across, but the fact you've come across it in the first place states the obvious and these infectees don't seem to be short on ships. However the evidence you've provided coupled with what we had already is very useful in terms of the ongoing investigation regarding these infectee ships as well as the equipment bolted to them. I can confirm for sure, that it's highly unlikely of anyone outside of the infectee forces have acquired these weapons. We've gone to lengths ourselves and been largely unsuccessful with exception of one or two lucky grabs.

As things stand I am unable to return to Inverness for a few days due to the ongoing conflict here in Bretonia, however I can send an associate of mine to collect the equipment. Keep an eye on this comm channel; a date will be arranged shortly. If we discover anything significant during our investigation we'll let you know, but as of this moment in time I have nothing else of value to share.

We'll keep you posted.

Curator Amy Cromwell

..Transmission Terminated..