Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The RFP-Subject-Recomendation for a Restricted Licenses to Haul Nuclear Device
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: qT4uCZR.jpg?1]

***Incomin'Transmission***
CommID: Suave Charlie, Captain of the Primero Libertad-Universal Shipping independent sub-contractor
Encrypshun Protocall, dig dis: Talkin to da Fuzz.

To whom it may concern at da respected RFP:

Mah' ship de Libertad Primero has been contracted t'haul Jumpgate Chassis Parts t' Mainz Storage Facility, stashun, in de Stuttgart system fo' de repair uh de Stuttgart-Sigma 13 Jump gate. What it is, Mama. Right On! We would likes t'request some puh'mit t'haul Nuclear Devices back t' Pueblo Stashun, as dis items are urgently needed fo' de construcshun uh de parts needed fo' de Jump gate repair.

What it is, Mama. Right On! We need some recommendashun fum ya' fine peoples at da respected RFP t'attach t'our official License request t'yo' guv'ment. As a legal subcontracto' in good standing wid Universal Shippin', pa' de Laws uh Liberty, we are cleared and allowed t'transpo't dese items through Liberty space.

Yo my main man, Mah´ ship class is a CT-73 Stork CAT with Class 1 Red Cargo Pods, rated for haulin dem Nuclear Devices.

Much Luv to yas and all kinds of mad respects,
Charlie suave.

***Transmission Kill´t***
[Image: ZGMnNb2.png]

[Image: lRlVfMC.jpg]

PRIORITY: Medium
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Kommissar Christiane Laurich
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
TO: Captain Suave Charlie
SUBJECT: Recommendation of trustworthiness

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrter Captain Charlie. My name is Christiane Laurich and I´m the Kommissar of the administrative department of the Rheinland Federal Polizei.

Regulations regarding Restricted Cargo Licenses clearly say in paragraph 1.5. that the respective party which should be contacted as a first choice to provide the recommendation of trustworthiness for nuclear devices is either [ALG]- or Kruger| primary division. I would recommend you to contact either both or start with Kruger Mineralien because recently we were told repeatedly by applicants that ALG somehow don´t reply to message fast enough or not at all, probably there is too much stuff they have to handle.

Anyway, until you provide NeuralNet link to communication channel where you requested the recommendation from mentioned parties and either were rejected or ignored, Rheinland Federal Polizei can not handle your request because it serves only as reviewing instance. Another option is to open this channel to the [ALG]- or Kruger| or both.

Mit Grüße,

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE