Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Pink Thunder - Station Supplies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: DiGsiTg.png]

ID: Lieutenant Mary Taylor
Recipient: Pink Thunder
Subject: Supplies

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Hello Lieutenant,

well or what do I call you when you're not around and instead fly for Kruger? Well you asked for more shipping assignments and we do have quite a few commodities needed.

For now I'd like to know if you can acquire High-Performance Alloys for us? Then we can see how much the trip will cost.

See you soon.

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends
Incoming transmission...

[Image: sv8ALD6m.jpg?1]
To: Lieutenant Mary Taylor.
Subject: Vital supplies.

Greetings, Lieutenant Taylor,

You are already perfectly aware of my capability of obtaining certain goods and hauling in a large amount of them in short periods of time; i am also relatively stubborn, and previously given no reasons for you have doubts in my skills in both hauling and and killing snubcraft with torpedoes... anyway. I have reviewed the designated route and. Acquiring and hauling them is not the trouble, since most eyes are on the Frankfurt Jump Gates fever and i can probably slip through mostly unharmed. Just state the amount and i will deliever the said goods in no time. Right now - i have moved my venerable Stork to Newcastle, Scarborough station, where the said commodity is obtained, and requested a first load to be performed as soon as possible.

Attached files:

No files attached.

Transmission terminated...
Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: DiGsiTg.png]

ID: Lieutenant Mary Taylor
Recipient: Pink Thunder
Subject: Supplies

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Hello Lieutenant Lacroix,

I'm sorry for not stating the required amount right away.

About 20.000cu would be sufficient for now. At least we anticipate that being enough.

Please if you have time help us out again.

See you soon.

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends