Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Daumann & Kruger / From: Ile-de-France Shipping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: GZwOZ1q.png]

Transmission entrante

Bonsoir.

Your representatives may or may not be surprised to hear from a company seated in the exact opposite corner of Sirius, yet here I am, establishing contact with your two factions.

I am sure you will be glad if I spare you the usual highfaluting talk at the beginning of every business communiqué and instead come right down to what this message is about: business. Surely you are d'accord with that.

Matter of factly, it is not much of a surprise that Ile-De-France Shipping is reaching out today to you two of all companies. Behind that lies the espoir that we might be able to cooperate closely in the future. While Liberty's and Bretonia's companies obviously have their grudges with anything Gallic-flagged, we here at IDFS cherish the hope that this is not the case for Daumann and Kruger.
If you look at the situation more closely, you will soon realize that we are not much different to any other trading company that is out there. We are basically the ones that are capable of bringing resources from both Gallia and the Taus into different regions of Sirius these days. The list of arguments for why exactly you would want to do business with us could go on for a while, and I would not object against furthering it if you so desired.

Yet, having said this, the question I wish to ask you is simple: How is business going for you, and do you think we can help you with your particular business?

We are eagerly awaiting your answer with your thoughts on this matter.

Adieu.

Godefroy De Toulouse
Captain
Ile-de-France Shipping

[Image: ojZAaoh.png]

Source: < Christof Brandt| Daumann Heavy Construction >
Relay: New Berlin, Main Relay
Encryption: AgeiraSec II
Access: Godefroy De Toulouse, Île-de-France Shipping | DHC Executive Board

Sehr geehrter Herr De Toulouse,

I certainly appreciate your direct approach. It is refreshing!

Gallia remains as one of our largest export markets and as such we are always looking to build and solidify our pipelines with regards to building and maintaining an ever improving and efficient supply chain network. I think your services will be extremely valuable in the near future.

As you may or may not be aware, we have in the past worked closely with Gallic entities and continue to do so today.

As a conglomerate with stake and heavy influence in multiple industries, from agriculture and construction to mining and excavation and everything in between, we have been seeing steady growth over the past quarters and are looking to build on that momentum.

Currently we are focused on expanding and exporting our raw products such as our highly prized and famous Uncut Diamonds to the Gallic markets. I'm sure this would be of interest to your corporation. There are of course, other areas that we can collaborate on.

We are interested to know what sort of products and commodities you have access to and can source and ship in bulk. We currently have a few on-going projects that could perhaps use your logistics support.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

『Christof Brandt
C. Bradnt
『Daumann Heavy Construction
『Betriebsleiter
[Image: GZwOZ1q.png]

Transmission entrante

Bonsoir, monsieur Brandt.

Tout d'abord, a swift apology is adequate, for – let us speak in all honesty – I have found more work on my table recently than good for me, and so it happens that only now I can revisit this communiqué. However, I am convinced that you are a man blessed with patience, and thusly will not have an issue with my belated reply.

To answer the question you brought up, Ile-de France Shipping has an opulent variety of consumer goods coming straight from Gallia. While quantity of course always advantageous, we furthermore set great value upon the quality of our products, so it comes as no real surprise that our consumer items's reputation precedes them into all corners of Sirius. This is not all, however. What we also have on offer en masse is Beryllium, Niobium and Platinum.

If Daumann should find itself in need of any of these goods, we could negotiate a shipping contract between our two factions. I am convinced it would redound to both our parties' advantage. I am awaiting your reply in eagerness.

Au revoir.

Godefroy De Toulouse
Captain
Ile-de-France Shipping