Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Aya Nakimoto of Abh Personal Log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
::Comms Open......::
:: Prepare For Data Burst ::
:: Encryption Protocols ::
:: Decrypting.... ..... ...::

[Image: 84qbbG2.png?2]
Name: Flight Officer Aya Nakimoto

To: Personal Logs Main Body

I am Aya Nakimoto Flight Officer and Lead Diplomate of the Abh DSV Yukihime. To this point the Yukihime has sat. This ship was once the personal yacht of Commander Motoko after a short stent with the GMG after leaving the Kusari Navy. It is very roomy and something, that if you know Motoko, that is of discerning taste. Any one would give their right arm in the Research Group to be assigned to this vessel.

It has come to my attention that I am to travel to the outer rim worlds to attempt diplomatic relation with the Nomads of all. I am not thrilled with the thought of this but also excited at the same time. Most people see them as stuff that nightmares are made of, or tell their children the Nomads will get them if they are bad. Sort of the intergalactic boogieman. All I know of them is the bit of scraps that have been collected from battles long forgot and studied by the Group.

In the blind arrogance of the Human Race we managed to place colonies, freeports, and outpost in their space. The Human race left Sol and escaped a attack that would have wiped out the race in one fatal swoop just to build in the space they occupy. I personally think the human race it is own greatest threat not the nomads. the end fighting for territory is pointless and all the nomads need to do is sit back and watch the stupidy. Humans are irresponsible and short sighted.

We not do this on behalf of the human race to broker peace with the Nomad. Because it will in a very short time be fouled up by Order, Core, and the militant Zoners that seem to have popped up. It has been a long thought of the Group that Nomads have a linier thought one human bad all human bad. and that they do not have individuality to make their own dissension. These are some of the research goals that we wish to uncover

Encrypted Time Stamp H444624J

:: Transmission End ::