Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Jared Nomak de Loyola || From: Launa Loyola
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

ENCRYPTION LEVEL HIGH

[Image: lzHQLMN.jpg]

Launa Loyola

I'm rather disappointed right now. Imagine my surprise that while I was enjoying a nice lazy day aboard Freeport 11, it was interrupted by a little bird informing me that my adoptive son is leveling threats and nuclear warheads against my current home.

I trust that you understand just how stressful this revelation is for me. First my daughter goes missing, only to resurface as a newly made gallic citizen, and then this. Do share just what exactly it is you wish to achieve with firing a NEMP at the Freeport? Perhaps there is some hidden tactical benefit that I fail to see.

If not, then I believe it's time to look for an actual valuable target. I do hope you have an explanation for me.

UPLINK CLOSED

[Image: 264px-Lerdi.jpg]
ID: Jared∴ Nomak∴
Encryption: BBL-6

Hello mom,

Don't you worry. There's always a reason.

The Zoners of Freeport 11 were threatened just because of their foolish nature, and because they allow a lot of troublesome people onboard. Not only for me but for a lot of other people and organizations. Both friendly and unfriendly, which causes pretty much a complicated mess.

Now you know, I've asked them politely many times to end that. It is their fault for considering me as a lunatic with false statements. They were warned.

You see. I even went onto speaking with this... Voncloud guy. I offered him my proposition, with the promise that the Freeport would be untouched if the Confederation would accept the terms. However, there was no word of him, and I did note him that we are short on time.

And the terms were pretty simple. To stop allowing docking rights to anyone who belongs to any known militaristic organization, and to only offer shelter to those weak, like refugees and peaceful citizen of Sirius only. Wouldn't you agree that then, the Freeport would stand there for what it actually was intended?

About your daughter... I was informed though, I wasn't able to reach out to her yet. I had some business to deal with in past days. I will do that as well soon.

You have your reason now.

stream-end
Planet Nauru, Omicron Delta System
12 Février, 741 AGS

[Image: vQJItJw.jpg]

[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/WrzdMNX.png?1[/img]Sender: Enma of the Loyola Familia.
Recipient: Jared Nomak.
Topic: We have a problem.

Jared,

Now you can reach me and you are not going to be happy about it. As far as I recall you were suppose to intergrate yourself into Maltese politics and try to change the regime. Instead you are making a problems in my space. Even more you have given a fair chance for Golanski to partly reabilitate in the eyes of Zoners.

You could have at least asked me before doing something like this.

In any way I suggest us to post an announcement that this is over and present it all in a positive light for us if it's still possible. I don't mind you NEMPing things, but pick something more better, Akabat for example.

ATTACHMENTS:

<none>

Enma Loyola
Guildmistress of the Core
Donna of Nazione Maltese

Transmission End
Planet Nauru, Omicron Delta System
12 Février, 741 AGS

[Image: vQJItJw.jpg]

[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/WrzdMNX.png?1[/img]Sender: Enma of the Loyola Familia.
Recipient: Jared Nomak.
Topic: We have a problem.

Jared,

I bet you know that I don't like to wait.

ATTACHMENTS:

<none>

Enma Loyola
Guildmistress of the Core
Donna of Nazione Maltese

Transmission End
[Image: D3O25s6.png]

::Channel Terminated::