Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New to Discovery, not to Roleplay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello! I am Vince, or Rvg5, or some variation of those is what I normally use in game (or my evil twin Ecniv...).

I have been a big role player in similar games for a long time, going back to DarkRP in Gmod when I was a little squeaker to eventually being admin of Easy's Altis Life in Arma 3. Spending nearly 3 years there, and almost 2000 hours role playing, administrating, and in general being part of a role playing community. Now that I am in college I sadly do not have the time to commit that I used to, not do I have the money to have a PC required to run Arma 3... (Rip CPU). However I have been a huge fan of Freelancer since I was young, and have just recently found out about Discovery while talking to some of my Fleet mates in Star Trek Online. I look forward to some interesting interactions and role plays with you all.

I cant wait to get out there and see what Discovery has to offer!

Vincent
Welcome, it has variety in all its magical colours.

Have fun.
(02-07-2018, 10:44 PM)Tunicle Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, it has variety in all its magical colours.

Have fun.

Thank you! I am sure I will!
Welcome to Discovery, where RDMing is illegal.
Happy to see another potential investing roleplayer in our community. Do take advice, stay away from Liberty unless it's unlawful.
Hello, welcome. Though after that sort of roleplaying environment, you might find this to be somewhat underwhelming.
(02-07-2018, 10:47 PM)Teresa Brooks Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to Discovery, where RDMing is illegal.

I know about RDMing being illegal all too well. Consider that read and understood!
(02-07-2018, 10:50 PM)Chrysalis Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, welcome. Though after that sort of roleplaying environment, you might find this to be somewhat underwhelming.

Honestly, I am looking for that. After being a Captain of the police force, a prolific weapons dealer, and a rebel leader, a slightly laid back RP sounds nice...
(02-07-2018, 10:48 PM)Traxit Wrote: [ -> ]Happy to see another potential investing roleplayer in our community. Do take advice, stay away from Liberty unless it's unlawful.

Gotta build up some capital, then I have some ideas that may work in this community! We shall see how it all works! Thanks!
Hey Gamer Bro.....

Just so you do not get burnt out grinding credits for decent transport. Send me a ship name and I will be happy to donate some Sirian Credits to ya. I got plenty of loot....more than I know what to do with. So, if you are someone who is into the Role Play aspect of the game....drop me a line with a ship name and I will set you up nice like.

There are lots of different factions and corporations to RP out there, some better than other, some easier to RP than other from the start.

Best advice I can give ya....read the forums...the Official and Unofficial faction pages....and see what might interest ya.

Cheers, welcome to Disco and see ya out in Space.
Pages: 1 2 3