Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Marinenachrichtendienst [MND] - Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: site_logo.gif?dateline=1518075860]

Marinenachrichtendienst Recruitment

Become a Rheinland Agent today, and defend the Vaterland against any threats, no matter from where they are coming!

We need you! Fight for Freedom! Fight for Rheinland!

Code:
[align=left][img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j130/dboy1612/site_logo.gif?dateline=1518075860[/img][/align]

[font=Book Antiqua][hr]

[color=#40BF00]►[/color] Full name: ***Answer Here***
[color=#40BF00]►[/color] Brief biography: ***Answer Here***
[color=#40BF00]►[/color] Age: ***Answer Here***
[color=#40BF00]►[/color] Remarkable encounters as part of the MND: ***Answer Here***

[font=Orbitron]Reasons for joining the MND[/font]
[table][td]
***Answer Here***
[/td][/table]

[hr]

[i][b]OOC:[/b][/i]

[color=#40BF00]►[/color] German knowledge level will not affect your application): ***Answer Here***

[color=#40BF00]►[/color] Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: ***Answer Here***

[color=#40BF00]►[/color] Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): ***Answer Here***

[color=#40BF00]►[/color] Why should we accept you?: ***Answer Here***

[color=#40BF00]►[/color] What do you want to achieve in this faction?:***Answer Here***

[color=#40BF00]►[/color] What are you strenghts and weaknesses?:***Answer Here***

[color=#40BF00]►[/color] Reason for joining?: ***Answer Here***[/font]
[Image: site_logo.gif?dateline=1518075860]

Full name: Wolfgang Creuztfeld
Brief biography: Born in the year of 796 A.S on the planet New Berlin, Wolfgang knew only strict Military life, as his family were Military Pilots and Soldier. As a small child, Wolfgang was ready to serve in the Rheinland army, the family being careful to have small training sessions in the child's program. Following his family's dream, Wolfgang was admitted to the Führungsakademie der Rheinswehr where he received training for his role in the army. Besides normal classes, Wolfgang began to become more and more interested in intelligence and counter-intelligence courses, choosing this path for a specialization within the armed forces.
After completing his classes, Wolfgang selected the MND for incorporation into one of the front groups on the front lines, having as desired roles Fleet security and intelligence

Remarkable encounters as part of the MND: N/A

Reasons for joining the MND
I desire to be part of one of the Elite Units of the Rheinland Military and be able to assure the success of our operation by eliminating any traitors from our midst and providing accurate information to the Military.

OOC:

German knowledge level will not affect your application): Learner

Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: Yes

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): Kusari-Rheinland war over Saigon and Sigma 21, Hessian takeover of southern Dresden, Corsair conflict and their incursions in Rheinland Borderworlds

Why should we accept you?: I think I can bring a little more RP to the table and can support in growing this faction. Being a team player, I am able to provide support to anyone in need, if time allows.

What do you want to achieve in this faction?:Do anything rply possible to increase and enhance the Rheinland Military and the Rheinland as a whole, by securing the country against threats from inside and outside.

What are you strenghts and weaknesses?: Vast experience on the server, being around for 9 years, almost 10 soon. I know how to rp and how to find rp opportunities. Weaknesses: rusty at pvp. Need a lot of training.
Reason for joining?: To be a part of the Intelligence unit of RM, will give ample opportunities for RP.
=[Einkommende Nachricht]=

Quelle: Schlachtschiff Strausberg, Neu Berlin.
Verschlüsselung: Medium, Port MND-HOCH-SICHER

Empfange...
Entschlüssele...
Öffne...

[Image: ypK7o8k.jpg?1]

Sender: Nachrichtenoffizier Alex Lauswesitz, Marinenachrichtendienst.
Empfänger: Wolfgang Creuztfeld
Betreff: Recruitment

Guten Tag Herr Creuztfeld,

you have been accepted into the Marinenachrichtendienst, move yourself to Schlachtschiff Strausberg and ask for Ausbilder Joseph.

Signiert,
Nachrichtenoffizier Alex Lausewitz

Verschlüssele...
Schließe...

=[Nachricht Ende]=