Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Silver Arrows- Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
THE SILVER ARROWS
[Image: nGgBkoZ.png]
ID: The Core
IFF: The Core
Tag: Arrow|

WE EXPLORE, WE DEFEND

This is the Feedback of The Silver Arrows clan feel free to tell what ever you want!!
For the Faction info us this Link
Just a quick suggestion: By now there's a lot of free grammar checkers. Please could you use one? It'd severely help the readability of the text.
(02-11-2018, 07:26 PM)Skorak Wrote: [ -> ]Just a quick suggestion: By now there's a lot of free grammar checkers. Please could you use one? It'd severely help the readability of the text.

Hey thank you for advice mate well of corse sorry English is not my language i will check and correct it!!
Good faction. Good write-up. Good luck.
That's why I suggested it! Your browser is probably not doing it automatically or corrects it to the language you commonly use.
(02-11-2018, 07:29 PM)Shikizumi Wrote: [ -> ]Good faction. Good write-up. Good luck.

Thank you mateee!!!!
(02-11-2018, 07:29 PM)Skorak Wrote: [ -> ]That's why I suggested it! Your browser is probably not doing it automatically or corrects it to the language you commonly use.

Well mate do you know how to make it to do it correctly i mean to automatic correct it?
You are welcome. I am pretty sure that other members of the discovery community share my opinion and will look forward to meet you in game.
(02-11-2018, 07:32 PM)Shikizumi Wrote: [ -> ]You are welcome. I am pretty sure that other members of the discovery community share my opinion and will look forward to meet you in game.

Well of course I am looking forward to see you in spac. Wink
What plans do you have to develop this original concept?
Pages: 1 2 3 4