Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: IRG|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: gCXaOEb.png]

ID: Admiral Victoria Knight
Subject: Jump Technology

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Good day,

I am Admiral Victoria Knight of the Separatist Battlegroup Harmony.

As it stands your group is one of the few, proficient in Jump Technology that is not working in the common house corporate sector.

We are very interested in this and have even acquired a lot of data on the topic and are at least in the process of getting some clear documentations if not even blueprints.

Our problem though is that we don't exactly have the specialized personnel required for this task.

While we have a few among our people who studied scientific fields, there is none with any experience on the field of jump anomalies.

Certainly not one with the engineering background to develop or construct a prototype.

I assume you have contacts to a few of these people who'd appreciate a chance to apply their knowledge. We'd of course compensate you for the referrals.

And maybe we can even take these developments further.

I'll await your response.

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends
[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 5 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Finn McCool :-_-_-_-_-

Good day Admiral Knight-

My apologies for the delay in response. It seems my secretary missed forwarding this transmission to my inbox. I'll ensure you have priority in all messages henceforth.

On to your request. Indeed we have dedicated a large portion of our teams here studying such technology. While we do not have our own proprietary jump drives available yet, we do have some prototypes being worked on, as well our team delving deeper into various applications beyond traditional jump drives.

As such, I do believe the IRG teams working on such would be willing to work directly with you and Battlegroup Harmony for your needs. With that said, I would like to inquire as to what exactly you are looking for with regards jump technology.

I look forward to hearing what you have in mind. Safe skies Admiral.

Finn McCool
Chief Executive Officer
Ingenuus Research Group

Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: gCXaOEb.png]

ID: Admiral Victoria Knight
Subject: Jump Technology

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Good day Mister McCool,

Considering our situation requires us to travel through a lot of hostile territory or to bridge distances, what we look for is an alternative means to moving through the lane network.

Jump Drives would fulfill that purpose perfectly. In the meantime we dedicated a part of our installation for this type of research. Construction is not finished yet and there'd still be ample time for experts to help guide the process.

The facility would be in Bering withing a fortified, restricted area. So there will be no disturbances.

I'll await your response.

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends