Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Ageira From: Gateway|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: akhABTp.png]

Hello there!
I see you have made a new installation not far from one of ours- Plymouth Outpost and Caernarfon Station respectively. And as I'm sure you are more than aware, the trade lanes to Caernarfon Station are still under construction. Now that you have made your own investment within the system, would it be possible to have an estimation on when the lanes would be completed?

We would be more than willing to help you with any shipping you might need to do to complete the project, although I am of course more than aware of your restrictions on shipping your technology, but if there is any other supplies you may need to complete the project, please do not hesitate to contact us.

I look forward to your response,
Ryan Boreal,
Vice-President of Gateway Shipping, Inc.
[Image: pj45GC3.png]

To: Ryan Boreal

Dear Mr. Boreal,

We are indeed in a process of building this remarkable project of ours and thus the Outpost was quickly assembled to serve that very purpose. As you are well aware, our constructions take more time the further it is from Pueblo Station due to logistical reasons such as longer transportation times, rotating teams of Ageira scientists and Deep Space Engineering engineers as well as foreign hostile threats that we have less experience with. As such, it's hard estimate date of completion however we constantly moving forward and are always hopeful to finish it as quickly as possible.

As to your second request, we are well aware of various corporations wishing to transport our prized Whiteboxes™ however at this point and near future, we have no plans to release them for more open market due to various requirements that foreign corporations might not be prepared to meet. However, Plymouth Outpost is in need of non-restricted construction materials that you are free to ship on your own accord and be appropriately rewarded by dockmaster.

If at any point we need your valued shipping expertise and prowess, we will of course extend a proper contract with motivating payments for deliveries.

Sincerely,

John White,
President, Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]