Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: AP Manufacturing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: Nathan Archos
»Location: Durban Station, Omicron Rho
»Subject: Overdrive
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Greetings,

Warfare is changing. As we both know, for the past several months we have been drawing up plans for our new Battleship, PROJECT MEGALODON. This fearsome monster will tear our enemies to pieces and assert its place as the apex predator of the Edge Worlds. We've got the money, we've got the resources. The final obstacle is building the beast.

As such, I am relaying an order for Alabama Shipyard to increase its production by 300%. The indentured workers graciously provided to us by the Houses, our other contacts and our enemies will make fitting tools to complete this job. This will allow actual AP Manufacturing personnel to keep to their usual work timetables, without becoming overworked. If needed, we will reallocate indentured workers from the Nauru mines to Alabama Shipyard. If one indentured worker fails, we've got more to replace them.

My suggestion is to divert all shipments of Iridium Ore to Alabama Shipyard whilst the Megalodons are being built. What do you think?

-N. Archos
Supreme Guildkeeper, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]

Incoming Databurst
Comm ID: "Subject 17"
Natasha Rayne, APM Board of Directors
Source: Alabama Shipyard, Omicron Rho
Encryption: APM EP MK VIII
Displaying Message

Good evening, Mr. Archos. I'm Natasha Rayne, member of the board of Directors and assistant CEO.
For the time being, I'm in charge of the APM, until a suitable replacement is presented or until my boss returns. That being said, I know my stuff and I can absolutely guarantee that we can do as you plan AND more. I've personally overseen the expansion of our trade fleet. Furthermore, I've purchased a number of used mining vessels via... mostly legitimate sources. On top of all that, the timing is perfect for your little scheme. With wars raging throughout Sirius, more and more refugees seek new life outside regulated space. And they shall receive it, willingly or not. Just say the word, or rather, say the number and I'll kick start your op in a ways you couldn't have imagined.

We'll have your Megalodons popping out of the production line like the Order popped out of Minor when the Core steamrolled them. I still long for the day they will be made extinct by our forces. But I digress, I'm awaiting your orders, Mr. Archos.
~Signed, Natasha Rayne, Assistant CEO of the APM.

Signal Lost

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: Nathan Archos
»Location: Durban Station, Omicron Rho
»Subject: Overdrive
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Ms. Rayne,

Thank you for your prompt response.

Firstly, we could use several more deliveries of low lives and cast-outs:
  • Indentured Workers from Planet Pittsburg.
  • Prisoners from Battleship Bayern in Sigma-21.
  • Criminals from Tholey Station in Koeln.

Any quantity is fine, as long as they arrive. If we need more, we can secure them later. Once this is complete, we can begin our mass importation of Iridium Ore to Alabama Shipyard.

-N. Archos
Supreme Guildkeeper, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]

Incoming Databurst
Comm ID: "Subject 17"
Natasha Rayne, APM Board of Directors
Source: Alabama Shipyard, Omicron Rho
Encryption: APM EP MK VIII
Displaying Message

As promised, we've arranged first class seating for our new recruits. The APM Sagittarius transported them safely to Alabama from the designated pickup points. I've also, as usual, added a few extra ingredients to the list. Namely, mining machinery. I'm sure that'll come in handy.

~Signed, Natasha Rayne, Assistant CEO of the APM.

Signal Lost