Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: "Silencer", The Defilers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 7.png]

Silencer,

The Professorship decided to continue to support the Defilers. We are going to relocate some of our heavier ships to Shikoku in order to better disrupt enemy operations there. Our Spyglass array located in Galileo has been tuned to monitor traffic within Shikoku. Soon we will have a clearer image of the stage of KNF preparations for the invasion. We will keep you posted.

As I promised I have also contacted the Blood Dragons about your case. I did not receive response from the Shogunate, but clan Augus has already decided to support you.

I do not have enough information to fully assess your chances for survival in the event of a full scale invasion of the KNF fleet. However, it would be a wise option to consider an emergency evacuation plan. Considering size of your group we should be able to safely evacuate you all as along as we have time to prepare a contingency solution.

Kind regards,
Professor Provocateur
Nicole Hunter

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
Answer to Professor Hunter

I'm afraid that evacuation is impossible. The situation is delicate, and the system is valuable enough to us that we would rather risk the fight than leave. We have weapons and technology stockpiles enough to give anyone one hell of a fight, and with the valuable assistance that you have provided us in the form of the Augus Clan, and the information you can collect, we believe this to be a fight we can win.

Perhaps the most pressing issue at the moment is that any contingencies we might set in place would be made void by the need to use them. It is imperative that the Defilers do not surrender the Moon at any point. However, food production has taken a hit, and we sorely need fresh supplies. Normally we would raid the Pioneers for it, but we're attempting to conserve our ships.

Any information, supplies, and the like would be highly valued. Further, should you be able to bring more potential allies forward, you will be rewarded immensely.

Lady Silencer.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 7.png]

Lady Silencer,

I have contacted[heavily redacted source] the Golden Chrysanthemums about your case. Aimi Amaia has taken interest and would like to meet you in order to discuss possible cooperation. Also, as you have seen, we have delivered first batch of supplies to the Moon.

Our small freighter convoys are agile enough to outrun any kind of pursuit and maintain steady supplies to your base. For the time being you will not die of starvation.

I think it is a high time to arrange a meeting with your Warlord.

Kind regards,
Professor Provocateur
Nicole Hunter

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...