Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Forlorn Hope
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 24vr8kk.png]
Good day, Forlorn Hope

It passed more time from our last communication and one my member, Carl Benson, continues to report a costant activity about your group in the Fowler Sector (Liberty Space). This make me think that you've now a good activity and experience to be considered, according to me, one of the most mercenaries group in all over Sirius.
After revisions and "feedbacks", I just wanted to communicate you that our organization is ready to make further collaborations with yours and similar ones. You could read our updated informations (Just also the Synopsis section) and what are our "offers".

Have a great day.

TRANSMISSION CLOSED

RESENDING TRANSMISSION

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

ENCRYPTION LEVEL: High

[Image: XCjtKGO.gif]

:::ACCESS GRANTED:::
FINALIZING IDENTIFICATION PROCESS ... PLEASE WAIT ...

• »»» Location: Glendalough Orbital
  • »»» Sender ID: Nick Stenn
  • »»» Recipient ID: Wreckter
  • »»» Subject: No.

Wreckter

I'm afraid I'm going to have to turn your offer down.

We enjoy both out independence, and operations Sirius wide. While I see no qualms in working along side in the field at times, I'd rather not tie my contracts to an outside element. And while I am fully aware of what it is that Auxilia strives to do, I'm afraid that it simply would not mesh well with the Forlorn.

I wish you the best of luck in obtaining future contracts and contractors, but the Forlorn Hope will not be among them.

Attachments:
-none-

[Image: bdPNNCO.gif]

Knight Commander Stenn
Forlorn Hope Command

CLOSING TRANSMISSION
[Image: 24vr8kk.png]
Hmm, alright.

We're sorry to hear that but I don't want to force you since it was a "collaboration" propose and not a submission.

Have a great day.

TRANSMISSION CLOSED