Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Prof. Nerva Regis. | From: Daimyo Augus. | Subject: Explosive matters.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Opening transmission...

[Image: Ufd7Ctn.png]
[Image: 0yTmaDcm.jpg]
[Image: i2gPoJQ.png]

Encryption: High.

Sender: Sakurai Augus.

Recipient:

Konbanwa, Professor,

It's been a while since we've had a chance to talk - no matter if it involved personal or business matters. And, even through i am reaching out to you having some business matter in mind - i can't help but to ask: how's my Father doing? I hope Oto-san is enjoying his rest and recovers nicely aboard the Unity.
Now - let us move straight to the reason of this transmission.
Quite some time ago, Augus Clan have recieved the requested amount of Nuclear devices from our Rheinland resistance allies, and, according to the recent discoveries of my agent - you are the one of the few scientists of Sirius capable of creating a NEMP payload.
Will you be able to assist us in this cause?
I am looking forward to your response.

Sayonara,
Sakurai Augus,
Daimyo Augus and The Dragon of Okinawa.

Transmission terminated.

[Image: uRh4tnF.png]
The Augus clan.
Thinking beyond thought, being of non-being,
Certainty without reason and vision beyond seeing.
Everything and nothing, both infinite and finite.
Accessing Secure Channel
Encryption started
Encryption level: Unbreakable
Sender: Prof. Nerva Regis

Konbanwa, Sakurai-san,

Yatoji is doing pretty well. He is fully recovered and has started doing some research in one of my laboratories.
Now, coming back to the matter at hand, the NEMP. It is true that I would be able to build one of those.
Nevertheless, I would like to hear more about what you intend to use it for; r better yet, on what will it be used.

Regards,
Prof. Nerva Regis

Accessing Secure Channel
Encryption started
Encryption level: Unbreakable
Sender: Prof. Nerva Regis

Konbanwa, Sakurai-san,

Unfortunately, the time window in which I could have helped you with this matter has passed. Nevertheless, I am sure that since I did not get any answer for over two weeks; the issue is already solved.

Regards,
Prof. Nerva Regis

Opening transmission...

[Image: 0yTmaDcm.jpg]
[Image: i2gPoJQ.png]

Encryption: High.

Sender: Sakurai Augus.

Recipient: Professor Nerva Regis.

Konbanwa, Professor,

Excuse me for the lack of proper response on time; indeed, we have found another option to resolve our trouble and, besides your desire to assist us was appreciated - it is no longer necessary. This fact, i hope, won't change anything in the mutual trust my Clan established with you, Professor.

Sayonara,
Sakurai Augus,
Daimyo Augus and The Dragon of Okinawa.

Transmission terminated.

[Image: uRh4tnF.png]
The Augus clan.
Thinking beyond thought, being of non-being,
Certainty without reason and vision beyond seeing.
Everything and nothing, both infinite and finite.