Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Dia Augustopolou || From: Evangelia Kaya
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: kaya.png]

Kalimera,

You for sure know about the Cordoba and lawsuit against him. First of all, I need to know about the opinion of your family on the matter. You have placed me as Justiciar of the Court of Heraklion and despite my duties, I am not going to oppose your interests.

Objectively speaking, I don't think they have a high chances to make it out. And I don't think that Cordoba will just accept court verdict. I would suggest you to advice Icarus to prepare for a very possible battle in the rear. You have a stronger influence on him than me, so it makes chances higher.

Yours sincerely,
Ευαγγελία Κάγια
Evangelia Kaya - Custodi
[Image: DDQT85s.png]

Kyria Kaya,

Please do not consider our family as the ones who placed you in the position of Justiciar. We've merely suggested your candidature to now retired Justiciar Chyrseis and if it weren't for her, I doubt the Augustopoloi could do anything.

Regarding the trial of the Apostatas, we've already made necessary precautions. The Andromeda fleet is currently stationed in the south, hidden away in the clouds of Omega-49 ready to force the Apostatas out of Antikythera in case they wouldn't want to leave peacefully. While Father expects the trial to go one way, he firmly believes that they need to be given a chance to defend themselves and any hostile actions against them before a verdict is delivered would be uncalled for.

We are prepared and I hope The Brotherhood is as well.

Yours sincerely,
Δία Αυγουστοπούλου
Dia Augustopolou