Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Navy High Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Initialisation...

Intensité du signal: 100%
Encodage: __________ PLUS FORT

Source: ________ Marne, Champagne
Expéditeur: ____ Général Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil ___ [C]
Destinataire(s): Liberty Navy High Command ____________ [LN]

Sujet: _________ Assistance

Transmission entrée...

Mesdames et Messieurs,

It has been such a while ago for our organisations to contact eachother, yet it seems there is now an occasions for that. After our latest reorganisation of assets et funds it seems we are left with a few spare fighters et bombers, et the idea to support our allies directly on the frontlines have been brought up, discussed et agreed upon within the Council High Command.

I hereby would like to inquire you regarding the possibility of garrisoning a wing of heavy fighters, a wing of very heavy fighters, a wing of bombers, a pair of interceptors et three combat freighters on the LNS Yukon, on any other ship within her battlegroup, or somewhere within California, yet still close to the frontlines for quick deployment.

Sincèrement,
Général Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil
Général en Chef Du Conseil

Piéce(s) jointe(s):
N/A

[Image: aYg3Fq0.png]

R E T R A N S M I T T I N G

- INCOMING TRANSMISSION -

[Image: Flag-liberty.png]

The Republic of Liberty
Liberty Navy High Command

COMM ID: Fleet Admiral Alan Jones
TARGET ID: Général Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil
SUBJECT: RE: Assistance

General LaFlamme,

It has indeed been a while since The Liberty Navy has been in direct contact with the council. In the end we are separated by quite a few regions.

Your assistance in the form of a combined attack wing is received with appreciation from the Liberty Navy High Command. The California system is currently heavily defended by the Homeland Defense Fleet, so I your attack wing will be expected to be assigned to Battleship Yukon's Battlegroup.

On another note, our intelligence division has been meaning to get into contact with the council recently to exchange some information. I am sure they will contact you in a separate channel.

For any other requests please contact me anytime on this channel.

Best Regards,

Alan Jones
Fleet Admiral, First Fleet
CiC Liberty Navy

- TRANSMISSION TERMINATED -

Initialisation...

Intensité du signal: 100%
Encodage: __________ PLUS FORT

Source: ________ Marne, Champagne
Expéditeur: ____ Général Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil ___ [C]
Destinataire(s): Fleet Admiral Alan Jones _____________ [LN]

Sujet: _________ Re: Re: Assistance

Transmission entrée...

Fleet Admiral Jones,

Merci beacoup pour votre réponse. The mentioned strike crafts will depart shortly to join your forces in Cortez. We are awaiting the contact from your intelligence division.

Sincèrement,
Général Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil
Général en Chef Du Conseil

Piéce(s) jointe(s):
N/A

[Image: aYg3Fq0.png]