Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Custodi and The Brotherhood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
_-.=INCOMING TRANSMISSION=.-_

CommID: Nicole Malakai
Topic: Violation

Greetings,

I am Nicole Malakai, Freeport-5 administrator and I have something to share with you. I care about safety of my Freeport and people on board, despite its location near Neutron star. There apparently was a fight between the Custodi, the Brotherhood and the Coalition in Omega-41 and this fight was according to Coalitioner he was trying to run away... I don't really care, I just would love to know your side of the story before I take any action against violators of our laws.

In better case if our laws collide with yours, I would love to talk about some kind of agreement between our groups which would make situation like this much lighter to bear.

Evidence

~Nicole Malakai, Freeport-5 Administrator, Zoner Guard
[Image: JSrDc7m.gif]

[Image: av-328661.png]
Sender: Luciano Vasquez, The Brotherhood
Encryption: Mucho strong
Recipient: Freeport Administrator Nicole Ialakai
Topic: NFZ Breach

Saludos Senorita Malakai ,

Ah, the No Fire Zone.... We did indeed have a skirmish with the Coalition yesterday- but in Omega 55. Their forces were thoroughly routed and no doubt this cowardly pilot thought they could escape the same fate by running to your Freeport.

Now, I can reprimand the Corsairs involved for breaking the No Fire Zone, but I will not punish them for hunting down the enemies of the Corsair Imperium. If our enemies knew all they had to do to escape our wrath, was to go hide on the nearest Freeport, well, things would start getting a little silly, wouldn't they, senorita?

Respetuosamente,

L. Vasquez

The Brotherhood
Planet Crete, Sparta

Transmission Terminated...
_-.=INCOMING TRANSMISSION=.-_

CommID: Nicole Malakai
Topic: Violation

Seňor,

That's why I am trying to find out what happend. Of course people running and trying to bring fight to NFZ are punished as well, this foe you are talking about was already punished. I am not here asking you to punish your bretheren, I am here to solve this issue and clear things you apparently aren't aware of as well, seňor Corsair.

~Nicole Malakai, Freeport-5 Administrator, Zoner Guard