Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Victoria Knight, Admiral of Harmony battlegroup.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 264px-Flag-liberty.png]

***Opening Transmission***

Encryption: High
Origin: Liberty siege cruiser LNS-Arctique
Subject: Peaceful communication
To: Harmony High Command

Greetings Victoria Knight, Admiral of Harmony battlegroup,

First of all, i want to introduce myself. I'm Yann Blackwings, captain of the Liberty cruiser LNS-Arctique in the secondary Navy fleet. During severals battles, i fought many of your ships and soldiers. I'm currently on the Gallic front since a long time and i've a great experience of this war. Today if i contact you in the biggest offense of the Navy rules it's because the light begins to go out..... Bretonia will be probably defeated by the Gallics and i'm sure Liberty will do nothing to avoid that even if we are in war against the King. Liberty has many problems this times: the actvities of pirates has increased and the corruption Inside our government is more present than ever. To tell you, i'm afraid that Liberty is collapsing. I could not see a Liberty controlled by the Gallic Royal Navy or by some group of terrorists who would do anything to make chaos takes hold. But if i write this message is about your battlegroup. In the Liberty Navy high command, all of our generals say Harmony members are traitors, they practice terrorism and to top it all say you have been infested by the Nomads Incubus. I've heard about a secret event in Alaska with the battleship Harmony and the LSF. To know more and because i'm well seen in the Navy i've tried to check in the archives. But it's necessary to have the rank of Admiral and there is many systems of security. My crew and me would want to know who are you in reality, your intentions if you take the power and if you're ready to stem the Gallic Invasion. Maybe my ship can help you in the futur if it's relevant. Like i've written above this communication will stay between us and only us and my crew. You're of course free to trust us or no and to answer us, but if i'll can have your kindness, it'll be a great honor for me.

Best regards.

Yann Blackwings, captain in the Navy Fleet.

***End of Transmission***
Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: DbaoCe1.png]

ID: Admiral Victoria Knight

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

You've fought us for weeks now.

I guess I have to be glad that eventually you stopped tho think about what is truly going on.

The Navy attacked us, first in Alaska then on the run away from it. It was the LSF who supported us in that struggle but even our combined forces couldn't withstand the Navy.

So eventually I had to make the choice to hide until we'd be ready to fight.

Here, I'll send you some of the data we collected. It's not all of it, but certainly a lot.

Battlegroup Harmony - Information Package

What you do with this is your own choice. But know that if the Navy finds out about this you'll suffer severe consequences. And the same will go for your crew.

Admiral Knight out.

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends

***Oepening Transmission***

Origin: Cruiser LNS-Arctique
Subject: A New Alliance
To: Admiral Victoria Knight

Greetings Admiral Victoria Knight,

I want to thanks you to have answered us. It's a great honor for me to talk with the Admiral of Harmony.

We have well received the Information Package, and we have read it. I must say i'm very surprised and shocked by what i could discover. The Navy showed a great violence towards you and that's not the valors i've learnt during the Academy. That they did to you have horrified me. You have also demonstrated a lot of courage during this hard moments.

But all my crew and of course me, are in a complete decline. Liberty Navy has currently controlled by the Nomads. The battle in Pensylvanie is the best proof. This Nomad battleship who only attacked you and show a behaviour almost allied with the Navy...... It's a feeling i can't describe. For me you're not the traitors, that's in reality the Liberty Navy and the President. Now, your organiszation is the only one that it Worth the peace in Liberty.

You have now my whole confidence and would to offer you my help against the Navy and the Nomads who infects the high heads in this House. This may seem surprising to become overnight your allied, us who have fought you fiercely in the past. But how not stay insensitive face this terrifying reality? Do nothing and stay on our position would have been an act of trahison towards humanity. For the moment i'll not join you directly in the field, we need to prepare this moment. But during this time, we can help you by providing you with secret informations on the Navy. I'll can find experiemental secret weapons and projects of Nomadification of the fleet. I'll communicate you all this informations via a pirated satellite in Texas system.

Admiral, do you accept my help? I wait your answer with impatience

Best regards.

Yann Blackwings, captain of the rebel cruiser LNS-Arctique.

***Tansmission Ends***
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

***Increase Transmission***

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

***Increase Transmission***

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: DbaoCe1.png]

ID: Admiral Victoria Knight

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

While I am of course glad that you are finally seeing the problems with the Navy and are even willing to fight for what is right, I cannot just give you full clearance with us.

That is just not possible considering the damages a ship of that class can do. I am willing to give you safe harbor though and see on which side you really are.

Usually all capital vessels are drafted into the Battlegroup but we'll make an exception to allow your crew to stay on the Arctique.

Register within this database. Then we can see about clearing you to stay within the area.

Admiral Knight out.

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends

***Opening Transmission***

Origin: Cruiser LNS-Arctique
Subject: New Alliance
To: Admiral Victoria Knight

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Admiral,

We are very honored that you have accepeted our proposition. I'll register in your database soon. The Navy will not suspect anything. I have asked at them to do of my cruiser a "free" ship who can fly in all Liberty according to my wish. This proposition has been accepted. However the authorization is durable for some weeks, wich leaves us time. Once we have register, we'll wait your futur orders.

Best regards.

Yann Blackwings, Captain.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

***Transmission Ends***