Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Hogosha Association || From: Apostatas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 572ncOk.png]

Buenos días

I am Coronel Ray Cordoba, Son of Alexander Cordoba.
It has been sometime since our group has directly communicated with your representatives. Your dock workers are quite familiar with our pilots and ships, well since our export of artifacts has solely gone to the Hogosha.

Unfortunately I am not contacting you with the simple pleasantries as we normally would have. Apostatas is in some trouble with the Corsair CoE. One of our covert operations has been leaked to the Corsair Government and they are not happy.
My father Alexander Cordoba, has been called to stand trial for treason. Apostatas is all but exiled from the Empire. We have people that has to be evacuated from the Empire or they will stand trial, be tortured or killed.

This is the reason why I am contacting you. We need a hideout of sorts. What we need is simple. We want to move our people to Hogosha bases and we need your help in resettling them to one of our bases that was recently constructed in Sigma-17.

We do not wish to stand between the Hogosha and the Empire. Taking your profits away is not in our interests. As such we will not interfere with Artifact export or operations. Should the Hogosha allow us to use your bases and help us in our efforts to keep our people save, we would fully assist the Hogosha with the war against the Gas Miners Guild. We have a rather small powerful fleet consisting of a Capital ships and more. We would also pay the Hogosha handsomely for supplies for our new base. We hope you see the benefit of this mutual agreement.

This is an urgent matter and we are in dire need of your help.

[Image: 0e9fb579fc70ab4d7d1cd6ea866d8f2d.png]

[Image: 50px-Spain-Army-OF-5.svg.png]

[Image: leLEkBz.png]
[Image: A1ftQfi.png]

To: Ray Cordoba.
Sender ID: Tokiomi Katagawa
Source: Takkinai Depot relay
Encryption: Ku835823
Subject: Exile?

Hajimemashite. I am Tokiomi Katagawa, designated representative of the Hogosha Association in most of the important matters that affect the Association as a whole.

Naturally, you will find me taken by surprise by such turn of events. Alexander-san has been arrested and is to be put on trial? a whole organization is exiled before that? Must have been a very serious crime for the Corsairs to move so harshly against a whole group.

Association elements on Takkinai will assist your people so you can reorganize and relocate to this outpost of yours, however they are not properly prepared to handle a large Corsair war party from the get go. You said it was large, right?

Anyway, we will try to keep you under a low profile while under our care.

For a prosperous tomorrow, for all of us.
Tokiomi Katagawa, the Hogosha Association.

[Image: ky4R9wc.png]
[Image: 572ncOk.png]

Buenos días Senor Katagawa

Gracias for your kind and honorable words.

Apostatas forces are being moved as we speak. The initial war party would be to secure the route and the system for our civilians. The size of it would be mostly made up of Snubs and Gunboats so a small party could be expected. The complete fleet size is more on your point of view. We would estimate it be comparable to a small invasion fleet.

Our Flagship a Legate class Dreadnought will only arrive once everyone has been extracted. We are aware that Takkinai would not be able to service any large ship. Thus our Capital class ships will be supplied so that they can spend a substantial amount of time in space.

Do you maybe know who we can ask assistance from, that would be able to service these size of ships?

[Image: 0e9fb579fc70ab4d7d1cd6ea866d8f2d.png]

[Image: 50px-Spain-Army-OF-5.svg.png]

[Image: leLEkBz.png]
[Image: A1ftQfi.png]

To: Ray Cordoba.
Sender ID: Tokiomi Katagawa
Source: Takkinai Depot relay
Encryption: Ku835823
Subject: Exile?

I believe matters have taken their own course during the period I have not given attention to this matter, and I apologize for the lack of additional measures to support in your plight.

Indeed Takkinai is not large enough to moor, dock or sustain such a large quantity of ships and crew for an extended period of time, but it's meager facilities should provide some respite for weary crews looking for some R&R, and the docking bays should have the capability to repair any common damage that your lighter vessels might have incurred, pending available bays for you to use.

As for larger vessels, space based repair barges can be deployed to assist in external repairs to your flagship and provision of components for internal repairs can be arranged, but indeed it's beyond our capability to perform any retrofits or full scale repairs on such vessels. I shall arrange for the additional delivery of engine components and standard ship materials for your use.

There aren't many shipbuilders in the Sigma region, and the few we know aren't exactly fond of Corsairs or any derivations of them. The closest people that could viably provide some heavy repair duties would be the Zoners, but their facilities lie on behind Gamma defense lines, so it wouldn't be an easy option for you.

At last pray tell, have you received any news about your father? What of the decision of the Corsair leadership regarding your people?

For a prosperous tomorrow, for all of us.
Tokiomi Katagawa, the Hogosha Association.

[Image: ky4R9wc.png]