Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Oberarbeiter H.Meyer. Unioner internal transmission.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: aBrltRE.jpg?2]
Incoming Transmission

To: Arbeiter H.Meyer
From: Syndicadmiral E.W.Abendroth, Officer Commanding, Battlegroup Pacifica.
Subject: Private assignments.

Pilot. At ease.

I'm contacting you directly because you can enter the officer's mess without all pilots snapping to attention - as is proper.

I will not be hide-bound as a superior officer to the assasination of my aunt. The "Abendroth curse" is a fiction. Moral is suffering since my instatement at Syndicligaflotte command. Your file suggests that you are a duty-driven man immune to prattle - Good. You will be my ears in the officer's mess.

I will not defend my name passively, I will hunt the perpetrators - not the men of the Union, but the rise of aberrant thinking amongst the Union itself. Former Arbeitdirektor Garen left behind him a culture of fear, in part, driven by the Koeln anomaly that GEIST refused to investigate. Now every repulsed naval raid, every strike, is seen as an omen.

I have ordered the requisition of a series of quantum arrays, which are to be integrated into a series of vessel-born scanner modules to the processing capacity of the onboard VIs. They will serve as capable watch satellites. You are to take these arrays and seed them across the systems of Hamburg, Bremen, and Koeln, taking gun camera footage of each drop.

Commit this action and I will ensure you are fast-tracked for promotion, Arbeiter. Inform anyone of this and I will have you demobbed.

Dismissed.

Regards,
Syndicadmiral E.W.Abendroth,
Officer Commanding, Battlegroup Pacifica. Pacifica Base, Bering.

Transmission Ended

Incoming Transmission

To: Syndicadmiral E.W. Abendroth, Officer Commanding, Battlegroup Pacifica
Subject: Assignment completed

Frau Abenroth,

As you commanded, I have dropped off three Sensor Arrays in the orbits of Planet Steinfurt, Planet Hannover and Planet Bremerhaven. The secluded locations will make sure they remain off the sight of passing patrols, as well offering you a perfect vantage point within the systems.

Mit besten Grüßen,
Hermann Mayer,
Reichsarbeitergesellschaft der Alster Oberarbeiter.

Transmission Ended
[Image: aBrltRE.jpg?2]
Incoming Transmission

To: Arbeiter H.Meyer
From: Syndicadmiral E.W.Abendroth, Officer Commanding, Battlegroup Pacifica.
Subject: Private assignments.

Exemplar as expected, Oberarbeiter.

Forwarding triangulation data to Oberstarbeiter Dross of the Nightcrawlers cell. Stand by for immediate re-assignment to the Von Rohe, the union needs you on interception detail. Refuel and Re-arm at the Wedel node, your access is bumped to priority prime.

Regards,
Syndicadmiral E.W.Abendroth,
Officer Commanding, Battlegroup Pacifica. Pacifica Base, Bering.

Transmission Ended