Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: (Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Delete
I can't really read the post because of the font you used in it. Orbitron is okay for headlines, but is hard to read if you use it for regular text. Consider using something like Tahoma, Segoe Ui, Open Sans, Arial or even Agency FB if you want to increase readability.
(03-04-2018, 04:01 PM)Foxglove Wrote: [ -> ]I can't really read the post because of the font you used in it. Orbitron is okay for headlines, but is hard to read if you use it for regular text. Consider using something like Tahoma, Segoe Ui, Open Sans, Arial or even Agency FB if you want to increase readability.

Agency..........

Changing it...

Done.
Agency FB isn't for text blocks either. It's for titles, just like Orbitron.

Try Arial, for a change, maybe?

Also, why is Gallia excluded?
(03-04-2018, 04:08 PM)Thyrzul Wrote: [ -> ]Agency FB isn't for text blocks either. It's for titles, just like Orbitron.

1) AC doesn't use Arial or Other if not Orbitron or Agency. Maybe I could use Oswald...
2) AC has a pre-nomad war Sirius Lore. They doesn't know about the Gallia existence. They know just about some news but they don't know the House. They don't have contacts.
(03-04-2018, 04:13 PM)Piombo65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2018, 04:08 PM)Thyrzul Wrote: [ -> ]Agency FB isn't for text blocks either. It's for titles, just like Orbitron.

1) AC doesn't use Arial or Other if not Orbitron or Agency. Maybe I could use Oswald...
2) AC has a pre-nomad war Sirius Lore. They doesn't know about the Gallia existence. They know just about some news but they don't know the House. They don't have contacts.

1) Or maybe you could read Corile's guide here with an emphasis on the "Style" and "List of typefaces" sections, and consider what's written there (in case you want your stuff to be readable, if not, feel free to keep using display fonts for plain text).
2) Everybody knows about Gallia at this point, the Crown forced their presence into Sirius over six years ago with the minefield breaches happening even a year before that. AC may not have contacts, but unless you've been living under a rock ever since, I'm pretty sure you've heard more than just "some news".
(03-04-2018, 04:26 PM)Thyrzul Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2018, 04:13 PM)Piombo65 Wrote: [ -> ]

1) Or maybe you could read Corile's guide here with an emphasis on the "Style" and "List of typefaces" sections, and consider what's written there (in case you want your stuff to be readable, if not, feel free to keep using display fonts for plain text).
2) Everybody knows about Gallia at this point, the Crown forced their presence into Sirius over six years ago with the minefield breaches happening even a year before that. AC may not have contacts, but unless you've been living under a rock ever since, I'm pretty sure you've heard more than just "some news".

1) Already done
2) Yes, they know it now. But they've no further contacts so far.
2) And that's a reason to exclude Gallia why exactly?
(03-04-2018, 04:30 PM)Thyrzul Wrote: [ -> ]2) And that's a reason to exclude Gallia why exactly?

They've no... "equipment" to communicate so far. If you want, you can forward the comm to a Gallic contact and so the broadcast spreads also there.

Remember that I'm also the only guys who play in AC. I'm also hazarding to do this just because I want activity in this server...
"adventureers and mercenary grous "

Spelling.
Pages: 1 2 3 4