Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: delete.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
delete.
Sadly, as RM indie, you are bound to the command of the [RM] high command no matter if you want or not. That part makes it sound like you are really not in the mood to listen to command of your officials. I advise you to adjust your page accordingly to make it easy to see where there is RP and where isn’t. Also, why not just join the official faction? I can’t really see a difference. Smile
I don't wanna sound rude, but compared to RL and since this is a military faction using german ranks, you should be aware that Admiral is one of the rarest ranks and having a Admiral in a subgroup of the RM is nonsense.

Next thing, the hell is that logo? Seriously, I kinda feel triggered as a german civ.

Please re-work your info page, that's like...
Your flag is simply outstanding.
No joke.
Unless you want to turn into a multiple-redundancy faction for RM, just as how Liberty is filled full of untold millions of basically identical fleets that severely harm unlawful activity in Liberty, you need to have a specific InRP Mission Statement. Right now there's nothing InRp distinguishing you from the primary branch of the federal military. Redundant tax-funded organisations tend to get removed or absorbed in the real world.

How are you different?