Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: EFL Oil and Machinery. FROM: la Marine Royale.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: a9PMu0D.png]

--COMMANDANT EVERETT FONTAINE--

*The screen flashes with Fontaine's comm-sig momentarily, then reveals the man himself.

Bonjour.

The Marine Royale is a bit busy with logistical concerns at the moment, and the demands of the front lines are producing considerable outlay. I have need of the oil giant's services in sourcing a number of materials as part of this situation. Contract details follow. Name your price for the shipping and I will cover it personally.
A prompt response to this communique is paramount to the Navy, and the Roi's, continued success in Sirius. I trust that you will be able to handle this satisfactorily.

Honneur et Patrie. Valeur et Discipline.

TRANSMISSION TERMINEE.
===Repeating broadcast of transmission===
[Image: EFLBanner2.png]

CommID: Simone Beauregard
Recipient: Marine Royale Gauloise, Everett Fontaine

Encryption: Tau23 ~ Theta63-44-21-Epsilon15-43-Omega15-22-29
Subject: Supplies

Bonjour,

Excuse our delayed response, monsieur Fontaine. I will personally take care of your order, please consider it done in upcoming two days.

With regards,

~Simone Beauregard, EFL Oil & Machinery
[Image: EFLBanner2.png]

CommID: Simone Beauregard
Recipient: Marine Royale Gauloise, Everett Fontaine

Encryption: Tau23 ~ Theta63-44-21-Epsilon15-43-Omega15-22-29
Subject: Supplies

Bonjour again,

I would love to report that High Performance Alley order has been completed. Energy Field Equipment is in progress.

Attachments: #234.24No.2425

With regards,

~Simone Beauregard, EFL Oil & Machinery
[Image: a9PMu0D.png]

--COMMANDANT EVERETT FONTAINE--

*The screen flashes with Fontaine's comm-sig momentarily, then reveals the man himself*.

Bonjour.

Splendid work so far monsieur Beauregard. We can discuss remuneration once the energy field equipment has been verified to reach Betheny's battlegroup. Your prompt service is to be commended.

Honneur et Patrie. Valeur et Discipline.

TRANSMISSION TERMINEE.
===Repeating broadcast of initial transmission===