Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Quest of Conner_West
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Log: 1
*Good Luck And Safe Flying:

Yea yea man they need to update that robots software to sound better its getting harder and harder to hear the stupid thing. *Conner mumbles to himself* Then he turns around to look at his crew Well today is the day boys were going to find the men who killed my parents when i was young and left me to starve to death on are dreadnought the Dragon_Blade. All thanks to you and all the corsair people i am alive and well. *Then he turns to his helmsman* All head to full helms and is there any contacts on the scanner? *The helmsman shakes his head*Nothing on scanner Sr. Good lets hope it stays like that for a bit before were out of Gamma. OK men to your stations lets make Corsair history.
Log:2
*You have permission to dock Welcome to Freeport-9*

Thank you were here to pick up some water and some oxygen for are long trip 400 of each please.Permission granted we will now fill your cargo hold full of 800 Water/Oxygen thanks for your purchase.No thank you stay safe out there permission to launch.
*Permission granted Safe Flying*
Ok helmsman full speed and kill comms for now time to go silent. Roger commander:
Transmission Terminated: