Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: LSA - RAGSKF Direct channel - Bering Intranet comms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: aBrltRE.jpg?2]
Incoming Transmission

To: Liberty Security Agency.
From: Syndicadmiral E.W.Abendroth, Officer Commanding, Battlegroup Pacifica.
Subject: Preventing 'incidents'.

Representatives of the LSA.

You are, as reports make evident, a force to be reckoned with as the intelligence arm of the Separatists. Fortunate. Bering is not short of reckonings. Intelligence apparatuses remain co-mutually useful for ensuring the security of our common circumstance.

I am not a woman of many words. I offer testimony data as a proof of common interest. Nomad incursion within the Tanner belt has risen of late. Drastically. From non-existence to a sufficiency to view the circumstance as threatening.

X - File #1

We also contain Order-sourced incubus detection resources acquired during our brief détente. Transmitting files now.

Xx - File #2

We trust these will be of use. Our own General Exigency for Informed Strategic Tactics division (GEIST) would be interested in joint training regimes.

Abendroth, out.

Regards,
Syndicadmiral E.W.Abendroth,
Officer Commanding, Battlegroup Pacifica. Pacifica Base, Bering, RAGSKF control.

Transmission Ended

[Image: xs81TRW.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: Ip1Hhpb.jpg?1]

Sender: Admiral Alan Jones
Recipient: Abendroth
Topic: Causing Incidents
Encryption: High

Good Evening.

While the information you have forward is both useful and interesting, you'll forgive my reluctance to involve my agents with a group as volatile in attitude and professionalism as the pilots we've seen flying your colors. Despite this, our ties to Harmony require me to extend a certain level of cooperation, regardless of my own feelings on the topic.

Training is at the moment out of the question, and given the nature of my organizations goals, will likely remain as such for the foreseeable future.

Should we uncover any information that would be of potential use to your organization, we will contact you here.

N/A

"Protecting Liberty. Ever vigilant."

TRANSMISSION ENDS
[Image: aBrltRE.jpg?2]
Incoming Transmission

To: Liberty Security Agency.
From: Syndicadmiral E.W.Abendroth, Officer Commanding, Battlegroup Pacifica.
Subject: Preventing 'incidents'.

Admiral. GEIST is not the Unioner primary body. Your circumspection is justified, so long as it does not prevent you from conducting your duty, or induce you to impair ours, it will certainly be tolerated - free thought is a protected right in Bering, under both the Constitution of Liberty and the Acts of Union.

You misunderstand the proposal - this is not a unilateral offer. GEIST will provide navi-data on all jump hole connections, stellar phenomena and local sights of interest within Bering, Texas, Hamburg, Bremen, New Hampshire, compatible with our own intelligence data. Guidance on geurilla strategic norms, insurgency handbook, Rheinish machine-tool operation; guides which will not be contemporary within the LSF record. What you then do with these insurgency manuals is up to you - delete them, if you wish.

However, it is advantageous for the LSA to thrive. There are many shadows in the independent worlds, but without light, all dark refracts the same. It its beneficial for someone to hold a torch, even if we are not the torchbearers, to catch the lay of the land.

I am a strategist. The LSA is a logical element to have in play, as you present a counter-intelligence bastion against LSF-LPI SWAT ops. The fact you exist is assistance enough.

Consider. GEIST successfully orchestrated the recommencement of hostilities between Rheinland and the GMG, who supply the Liberty Navy with its strategic fuel reserve, by manipulating intra-bundestag tensions, revanchism, and anticommunism sentiment, all without firing a shot. Discipline is writ large by those who succeed in their strategic goals. We are, in ours.

We encourage you to do the same in yours. For Liberty. There is no Syndic conspiracy - just a need to win the war.

I have been ordered to help you win your war and to provide you with whatever requestions you need to discover evidence of infection with the navy, Admiral Jones. You will find no obstruction from me.

Regards,
Syndicadmiral E.W.Abendroth,
Officer Commanding, Battlegroup Pacifica. Pacifica Base, Bering, RAGSKF control.

Transmission Ended