Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Call of the Roll - 12/03->12/04 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: PnPOy9K.png]

Communication to all personnel

Winter is receding. As the peasants emerge from their hovels to return to their fields, so too must Gallia's finest rise and shine like the royal sun.
Le Roi has a great many designs in store for our enemies in the coming months. The planners are planning, information is being gathered, new machines are being built.
We shall, once again, be the armoured, clenched fist of his Majesty. We will, once again, drive home the utter inevitability of the Sirian peasantry's defeat, by every means at our disposal.

By royal decree, the État-major has been tasked to proceed to a headcount of all current active elements. You will use the following form to renew your oath of service to your King. Failure to do so will have GRAVE REPERCUSSIONS. Do as your King commands, and there will be many riches and titles to come.

You have one month from this day.
Honneur, Patrie, Valeur, Discipline.

Renewal of oath

I, [insert name here], [insert, in that order, your rank, office, and title(s) if applicable] of the Marine Royale Gauloise, once again swear fealty to King Charles, eleventh of his name, may his glory be eternal. [If applicable, otherwise remove sentence:] I have been given the honour of commanding the [insert your main capital ship's name here, then its class], whose power I pledge to use in service of our people. Longue vie au Roi et à la Gaule.

I wish to bring the following to my honoured superiors' attention : [//use this space to write your suggestions and/or ideas if applicable, and a comment regarding your expected level of activity/interest. Thanks !]
741 A.G.S.
Burgundy System

Sender: Aurelia Madelaine Landreau, Duchesse of Champagne, La Riche fleet
Recipient: Marine Royale Gauloise - High Command
Subject: Call of the Roll

Bonjour,

I, Aurélia Madelaine Landreau, Commandant, Duchesse de Champagne and Capitaine d'armes of the Marine Royale Gauloise, once again swear fealty to King Charles, eleventh of his name, may his glory be eternal. I have been given the honour of commanding the Roi's Naval Ship La France of Normandy class, whose power I pledge to use in service of our people. Longue vie au Roi et à la Gaule.

Merci et au revoir.

Aurelia Madelaine Landreau
Duchesse of Champagne
Marine Royale Gauloise, Capitaine de Frégate, Capitaine d'armes

Attachments: N/A

Transmission Terminée
I, Pierre Vincent Dupetit-Thouars, Vicomte de Plateau des Couscous and Capitaine de Vaisseau of the Marine Royale Gauloise, once again swear fealty to King Charles, eleventh of his name, may his glory be eternal. I have been given the honour of commanding the Bonne Naissance, Valor-class, whose power I pledge to use in service of our people. Longue vie au Roi et à la Gaule.

I wish to bring the following to my honoured superiors' attention : I saw a half-eaten damburgeur-l'amburgeur or whatever the Libertonians call it, in a trash bin of the Bonne Naissance. It seems that one or more of our cooks have fallen victim to Liberty propaganda. Also, a lot of wine has disappeared from the kitchen mysteriously. I suggest a purge among the kitchen staff. Other than this, everything is going well.
Renewal of oath

I, Alaric Jean-Paul Favager d'Astier, Capitaine de Corvette of the Marine Royale Gauloise, once again swear fealty to King Charles, eleventh of his name, may his glory be eternal. I have been given the honour of commanding the Roi's Naval Ship Chanzy of the Obstinance-class, whose power I pledge to use in service of our people. Longue vie au Roi et à la Gaule.

I wish to bring the following to my honoured superiors' attention: I am on station with the battleship Castres and ready for forward operations.
[Image: a9PMu0D.png]

--COMMANDANT EVERETT FONTAINE--

*The screen flashes with Fontaine's comm-sig momentarily, then reveals the man himself.

Bonjour.

The order is given, the Roi's subjects obey.

I, Everett Fontaine, capitaine de frigate, commandant et Chambellan of the Marine Royale Gauloise, once again swear fealty to King Charles, ninth ELEVENTH of his name, may his glory be eternal. I have been given the honour of commanding the RNS Algerie, Valor, whose power I pledge to use in service of our people. Longue vie au Roi et à la Gaule.

P.S. Execute the fool who thought we were still on the ninth.

Honneur et Patrie. Valeur et Discipline.

TRANSMISSION TERMINEE.
I, Mari Dubois, Capitaine de Corvette of the Marine Royale Gauloise, once again swear fealty to King Charles, eleventh of his name, may his glory be eternal. Longue vie au Roi et à la Gaule.

I wish to bring the following to my honoured superiors' attention : Due to an injury incurred during battle in Magellan, my active flight hours are at the moment reduced pending recovery. Thank you for your understanding.
741 A.G.S.
Leeds System

Sender: Charlyn Joseelyne
Recipient: Marine Royale Gauloise - High Command
Subject: Call of the Roll

Bonjour,

I, Charlyn Joseelyne, Commandant, Enseigne de Vaisseau of the Marine Royale Gauloise, once again swear fealty to King Charles, eleventh of his name, may his glory be eternal. Longue vie au Roi et à la Gaule.

Merci et au revoir.

Charlyn Joseelyne,
Marine Royale, Enseigne de Vaisseau

Attachments: N/A

Transmission Terminée

I, Jesse de arc, Aspirant of the Marine Royale Gauloise, once again swear fealty to King Charles, eleventh of his name, may his glory be eternal. I have been given the honour of commanding the RNS-Cleopetra, Valor , whose power I pledge to use in service of our people. Longue vie au Roi et à la Gaule.

Honneur et Patrie. Valeur et Discipline.
Renewal of oath

I, Jean Yves Patrice de Justéton, Contre-Amiral, le Canonnier of the Marine Royale Gauloise, once again swear fealty to King Charles, eleventh of his name, may his glory be eternal. I have been given the honour of commanding the R.N.S. Ressentiment, whose power I pledge to use in service of our people. Longue vie au Roi et à la Gaule.

I wish to bring the following to my honoured superiors' attention : Peasants who do bad, shall be punished, peasants who good, shall be rewarded. Thus I ask for my soldiers of la battlegroup betheny to have the attention they value in form strenghened supply lines! Furthermore I ask for permission to send more punitive expeditions into the house of Liberty to punish all the peasant traitors for their faults in the past.
I, Félix Lacroix, Enseigne de Vaisseau of the Marine Royale Gauloise, once again swear fealty to King Charles, eleventh of his name, may his glory be eternal. Longue vie au Roi et à la Gaule.