Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Crayter Republic | Sender: Atrum Exercitus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
External Communication

[Image: L8hSHRq.png]
Establishing connection...
Checking network status...
Activating relays...
Creating circuit...
Complete

Connection established. Status: ONLINE

Dear President of the Crayter Republic,

I am one of the lead members of Atrum Exercitus - Mendacium.
I'm sorry that I can not tell you my name - in the conditions of war with the Gallia Kingdom, we are afraid to be revealed by Gallic intel services and I will speak on behalf of our brotherhood.
Who are we exactly?
We are an independent organization, consisting mainly Leeds, Liberty refugees, and several Marine Gauloise deserters. Our main goal is helping Bretonia-Liberty forces to stop the Gallic intrusion by acting beyond the frontline.
We haven't engaged in piracy for some time, except Gallic corporations with supplies for Gallic marines - they are under our focus every time. And under the terms of some treaties, we cannot plunder the citizens of Bretonia and Liberty.

Well, let's get down to business.
Our group lives on the Barrier Gate Station, located in the Coronado system. After realizing Coronado is the main territory of the Crayter Republic, we decided to create a mutually beneficial union to achieve our goals without causing problems to Crayterians.
We could be useful for you if Crayter Republic interested in Gallic disappearing from Tau space and Liberty-Bretonia borders.

Atrum Exercitus are obliged to:

1. Observe the laws of the Crayter Republic within their sovereign territory.
  2. Carry about avoidance aggressive actions against Crayterians and their allies except in self-defense.
  3. Help the Crayter Military in the destruction of Gallic forces by diversions, ambushes and sneak attacks.

In response, we ask for:
  1. Loyalty towards Atrum Exercitus pilots.
  2. Permission to utilize Crayter stations for necessary repairs and getting provision and fuel.

And yes, I do not think that you will be hindered by the high-speed wing of ships that can do dirty work without attracting the blame for their actions on the Crayterians.
And "hands" that can reach everyone and everywhere are a very useful addition. Am I right?

Waiting for your reply, Mendacium out.

Error 303. Message has not delivered.
Repeat transmission? Y/N

This is an automated message.

"President Fiona Payne is unavailable right now. Please acknowledge that it may take some time to receive a response. Thank you for your patience!"
[Image: ja0DoAM.png]

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Dr. Doreen Nagger, Chief Medical Officer
To: Mendacium
CC: Military; Presidential Channel
Encryption: Heavy

I'm not a typical respondent to messages of this type even if I do get them on my channels but perhaps you can be of help to me since you want to help the Republic. I am a doctor and not a soldier. That said, there are some goods that I can only....acquire....from Gallic smugglers.
I need a supply of bio stability monitors that are produced in Orleanais at Glen Space Colony.
I also need a small supply of Prometheum as I use it for nuclear medicine. Yes, I have a safe storage facility for it. I believe it is also sold in the Orleanais system.
Yes, one hand does wash the other. You do this for me and I will put in a good word for you and thus, wash your hand. You will be doing the republic a great service by getting me these hard to get items.

Thank you,
Dr. Doreen Naggar
Chief medical officer
External Communication

Activating relays...
Creating circuit...
Complete

Dr. Naggar,

Your proposal is very interesting and we will consider it at the general meeting.
I'm even somewhat pleased that you tried to bargain with us.
I like people with similar personality traits - they are very flexible and can survive in any conditions.
For me, as for one the leading members of Atrum Exercitus, this is very interesting.

However, I will not delay this conversation.

Just three questions:
  • How many units do you need?
  • Where should we deliver these resources?
  • How much time do we have?
Brevity is the soul of wit.

And yes, if the delivery point is classified - you can tell me the coordinates in more ... private channels. Let me know if this is so - and I will write it out to you.

Mendacium out
[Image: XqvuHtx.png]

Encryption High
Location Planet Yuma, Coronado
Topic The offer

Greetings Mendacium,

I am sorry for the delay but there was an important matter I had to handle. The Republic welcomes any honest helping and your organisation seems to be one.
We, the military leadership, the government and I, agree to your offers and requests and gave already the order to our stations that your pilots gain docking rights and our pilots shall not attack the members of Atrum Exercitus but help them if the actions are not clashing with our laws or interests.
This should cover your conditions.

Besides that I was also requested to ask if your members would bother to deliver us items we may need and which can be only aquired by Gallic traders. In return for your risk we would offer you the possibility to rearm and regroup on our installations in Tau-44. I am certain that you will need to discuss this so I'll await your answer on this matter.

Regards,

~Fiona Payne
President of the Crayter Republic
External Communication

Activating relays...
Creating circuit...
Complete

Dear Ms. Payne,

I'm incredibly pleased to hear these words. I hope this union will benefit all of us.

What about resources - as I said, we are ready to offer you our services in this area.
We just need to know how many units you need. How much time we have for this ... operation. We also need the coordinates of the delivery point.

I remind you if the delivery point is classified - you can tell me the coordinates in more private channels. Let me know if this is so - and I will write it out to you.

Mendacium out

Error 303. Message has not delivered.
Repeat transmission? Y/N

[Image: XqvuHtx.png]

Encryption High
Location Planet Yuma, Coronado
Topic The offer

Good evening Mendacium,

after a discussion with the government we finally can name what we would like you to obtain for us, if possible.
Our researchers would need around 10K units of Cardamine. I decided to not ask for what as long as it doesn't spread around Yuma...
Furthermore we might have a future use for Black Market Light Arms and the fitting munitions. Admiral Richard thinks that from both 10.000 units should serve our purpose quite well. He asked if it might be possible to list some not legally obtainable alcohol... Is there the possibility to get something that is more or less drinkable?

Regards,

~Fiona Payne
President of the Crayter Republic
External Communication

Activating relays...
Creating circuit...
Complete

Encrypted connection established. Status: ONLINE

Dear Ms. Payne,

We understood your order.
Well, if it is necessary, we will do it.
However, I ask you to warn your people about our mission. I do not think that our pilots want to be killed by mistake.

What about alcohol - when our scattered people had their homes at the IMG, we drank their whiskey. A pleasant drink, has notes of the aristocracy.
If the command wants to try Gallic wine - we can deliver a couple of boxes of wine from Roussillon. If The Council won't shoot us, of course. But I think I can solve this problem.
The delivery point is the Planet Yuma, as I understand it.

Meanwhile, we need your help.
Not so long ago, a patrol of one of our wings discovered the ruined remains of a very large ship. Large enough to interest me.
However, Atrum Exercitus don't have sufficient forces to capture and deliver this heap of metal to our territory. And certainly, we do not have shipyards to repair this ship.
Undoubtedly, our engineers can try to fix it right in space. But it's dangerous and very long. I can not guarantee the safety of my people in such conditions. It worries me.

However, we can not delay the repair of the ship for a long time. Sooner or later, the ship will be discovered by other forces. Perhaps more capable than we are.
And no one can guarantee that these people will not act on this ship against us.

Mendacium out
Pages: 1 2