Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Outcasts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Source: Sigma-17

Corsairs have build a base in the Sigma-17 system. They need to be reminded of their place.

I'm offering 300 millions to anyone who brings it down. It's called "Puerto de Nueva Hispania" and is located in sector 3A.

Yours,
Nicolette
[Image: WHlDnYr.jpg]
Incoming Transmission
Sender: Donna Fexx
Encryption: TITAN-Proof
Subject: Wordswordswords

I'm curious.

May I see the proof of your allegations that that installation is indeed Corsair property?

Should it indeed turn out to be property of those nice boys from across Xi, sure, I'll see what House Fexx can do, but otherwise, I'm not going to be suckered into acting on some half-assed accusations from some nobody. Who the hell are you, even? And why should I care? You scrounged together 300 million somehow, but in this economy, that's not saying much.

Regardless, I will not commit my ships and men unless I am given proof that the installation is...
  • Indeed property of the Council of Elders
  • Actively inimical to Maltese life
  • Causing more grief to Malta than it is to the GMG

Should you be unable to produce the evidence, we will have no choice but to condemn you as a fraud intent on throwing away Maltese lives and resources in an area crawling with Corsair allies and GMG ships.

Cordially,

Teresa Fexx
Donna of House Fexx
CEO of House Fexx, Inc.