Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To:SCEC.| From: Daimyo Augus.| Subject: Vital Supplies.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Opening transmission...

[Image: Ufd7Ctn.png]
[Image: 0yTmaDcm.jpg]
[Image: i2gPoJQ.png]

Encryption: Unbreakable.

Sender: Sakurai Augus.

Recipient: SCEC High Command.

Konbanwa, honourable allies,

I am sure this is the first time we're coming to approach you, concerning this - allow me to introduce myself. My name is Sakurai Augus, adopted daughter of the Augus Clan of the Blood Dragons and, concerning the recent events resulting in power shift - i was elected as the representative of the Clan i have mentioned earlier, and this is indeed a pleasure to make your acquintance.

However - let us waste no breath any longer, and get straight to the concern i am contacting you about these days. We have found ourselves running short on certain supplies, as we can not acquire those by our own means - even besides having a fully functional logistics division at hand - just due to the unavaliability of the goods we tend to look after.
And for this sole reason we are reaching out to our most trusted allies to seek their support.

Required commodity.Total amount.Delievered amount.Required amount.
Nanomembrane filters.20.0005.00015.000
High Performance alloy.40.000040.000
Optronic Arrays.40.00018.40021.600
PlasFoam conduits.20.0001.80018.200
Hull segments.40.0007.00033.000
Heat sinks.40.000040.000
Robotic hardware.40.00017.20022.800
Industrial hardware.100.00068.40031.600

I will make sure that every delievery will have at least it's expenses covered.
All the goods are to be delievered to sector 2-Epsilon in Okinawa system. And please keep in mind that i would like you to keep this location in secret from anyone.

Sayonara,
Sakurai Augus,
Daimyo Augus and The Dragon of Okinawa.

Transmission terminated.

[Image: uRh4tnF.png]
The Augus clan.
Thinking beyond thought, being of non-being,
Certainty without reason and vision beyond seeing.
Everything and nothing, both infinite and finite.
INCOMING MESSAGE

[Image: iEG7iwC.png]
TO: Daimyo Augus
RE: Vital Supplies
ENCRYPTION: HIGH
桜井さん、こんいちは!

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mstislav Belov, I am the Chief Research Officer of SCEC. My pleasure to make acquaintance of you, Sakurai-san, or as you would say - Doomo yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

SCEC possess a small trade fleet that is capable of assisting you in your endeavour. Given you are our esteemed allies, I will make the needed arrangements immediately. However, I must warn you that we are waiting for a delivery of ultraalloys cargo from Gallia today and we require the presence of our trade vessels in Omegas for this reason. After the deal is concluded, our CPS will depart for Okinawa system.

Let it be the first of the many mutually beneficial deals between our organisations.

With respect,
SCEC CRO Dr. Mstislav Belov

END OF MESSAGE
Opening transmission...

Encryption: Unbreakable.

Recipient: Chief Research Officer Mstislav Belov.

Konbanwa, Comrade,

We are pleased with your swift and honest response, and it is relieving that you are open for cooperation. However, on a side note - i have never implied you should mandatorily support us, and, due to this fact - harm your own operations, we would never imply such unfair and unsettling conditions to someone we are looking forward to look with.

Take your time, Mstislav Belov of The Coalition, but keep in mind that we are counting on you, and success of our project is now partially on your shoulders;

however, aside from that, i will dare to make an assumption that you and your Comrades are mostly focused on scientific activities.
If the things will go smooth - Augus Clan might consider granting you an access to our own scientific facilities. Constructed and equipped in tight collaboration with The Order, they are, i dare to say - one of the most advanced among their analogues all across the Sirius.

I will be looking forward to our future relationship.

Sayonara,
Sakurai Augus,

Transmission terminated.

The Augus clan.
Incomming Transmission
[Image: doGxgWY.jpg][Image: rt8cMTo.png]
To: Sakurai Augus
Source: Sendai Research Complex
Ecnryption Code: VS-2851
Priority: High
*microphone poking could be heard in the attached transmission*

Does this thing works?

Alright. It appears to be working.

So, as I was instructed to approach the 2-Epsilon sector in said system... I was expecting to see an installation. Well, my expectations were correct on one end. However... I anticipated it to be more welcoming.

Maybe it was getting grumpy at me because the transport I had to fly did not had SCEC transponders installed. But either way, I recommend you to consider adding our supplying ships into the exclusion of your base's docking and defense protocols for time we will be supplying it. They bear the CPS- identificator.

Hope the problem will be resolved sooner than later.

End of transmission
Opening transmission...

Encryption: High.

Recipient: Anatoliy Grachov.

Konbanwa, honourable comrade,

I bring you my sincere apologies for that inconvenience. The issue have been fixed, and the installation should allow you to moor to it now. Do not hesitate to contact me in case if further misunderstanding will occur. I will make sure to personally attend it and fix it as soon as possible.
We will not let anything to stand in the way of the establishment of our warm, mutually beneficial relationship.

Sayonara,
Sakurai Augus,

Transmission terminated.

The Augus clan.