Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Order Overwatch; From: 5th Liberty Navy Fleet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Incoming Transmission

[Image: DDZAIfc.png]
Sender ID: Vice Admiral Mike Anderson
Transmission Origin: Liberty Space, New York system, Exact location unknown
Subject: Amenhotep and mutual efforts
Encryption: High

Good day, whoever this may reach.

I suppose I will start with introducing myself. My name is Mike Anderson, current Vice Admiral of the 5th Fleet. I contact you today to discuss a couple of things, so let us start.

The first would be information about the Amenhotep and it's captain Jonathan Kalh. You see, the ex-Commodore of the Fleet seems to have defected once again. The ship has been missing for a while now and we get no reports of it's location or actions. We speculate the ship might head back to the Omicrons, and it is known to us that the ship has been patrolling Cortez system before disappearing. What you can do with this information is up to you, but do know we are ready to offer help with capturing the ship and the traitor that the captain is.

The second point of this transmission is to talk about how we may aid each other. The Nomad threat in Liberty is present and we can't close our eyes in front of it. There have been multiple sightings of these creatures in our space, be it smaller kinds, in the more recent times. I, and the rest of the 5th Fleet's Command staff, hope that we can come to a mutual agreement on how we can help each other fight this threat.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Yours sincerely
Vice Admiral Mike Anderson

Closing Transmission

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ OCV Fedayeen
⧫ *Location Scrambled*
⧫ 25/03/825
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: Vice Admiral Mike Anderson

"Commodore" Kahl

I do not trust the House of Liberty. After all someone out there had decided that accepting this traitorous dog was good idea in the first place. His entire "company". However our desire to set things right does overcome our mistrust over the deeds that had been incurred on both sides. I propose the following terms:

As per agreement, Admiralty of the 5th (with their trusted personnel), Admiralty of The Order (and our trusted agents and couriers) will establish neutral point reffered only as "Ithaca" on official channels from this point onwards. It will facilitate all covert communications and exchanges as required to keep our involvment hidden.
The (in)formal non-aggresion between The Order and the 5th Fleet.
Mutual and full co-operation on apprehending of the Kahl and any other rogue operative of The Order with intention to keep Liberty pure of our own dirt.
The hull of the Amenhotep will returned promptly to The Order space. Any equipment this failure had borrowed from Liberty Naval shipyards will be promptly removed and returned into custody of the 5th Fleet per your instructions.
Kahl will be apprehended and executed for his actions against House of Liberty and The Order at earliest opportunity. I do not care who does it.
The Order crew that decided to defect together with their captain will be extradited to The Order for trial.
Liberty Naval personnel that follows Kahl into their self imposed exile will be promptly extradited to the 5th to await trial for their crimes against your House.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"

Incoming Transmission

Grand Admiral,

I can fully understand the lack of trust towards us, but know that we try to set things right after everything that the former Admiral Sader had done.

The 5th's High Command has gone over your propositions and we believe everything is right as you had put it. One thing, however, is that when and if the Amenhotep is to be captured it will be brought into a shipyard of ours to make sure all Liberty technology is taken from it. Once everything is clear the ship, and with a little luck the captain of it, will be handed over to the Overwatch.

Besides this, as I had already stated, what you say is more than acceptable. If you have nothing against the little change we have proposed then all of the 5th's pilots will be quickly briefed onto the situation, and "Ithaca" may come into full effect immediately.

With a bit of luck and our mutual cooperation we can catch these traitors, and finally put an end to this mess.

Yours sincerely

Closing Transmission

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ OCV Fedayeen
⧫ *Location Scrambled*
⧫ 07/04/825
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: Vice Admiral Mike Anderson

"Commodore" Kahl

To attention of Vice Admiral Anderson.

We are able to agree to the terms under one condition that a commonly neutral shipyard will be used instead of Libertonian equivalent. After all what is our security guarantee that some other Fleet or LSF itself will not step in and seize stolen warship from under our noses? I suggest Crayterian shipyard Sabah, Coronado star system. The Order will cover Crayterian expenditure in this case. Crayterians would be obligated in such case to ensure we each receive what is rightfully ours with both 5th and Overwatch observers working arm to arm.

Deal?

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"

Incoming Transmission

Grand Admiral,

I can indeed understand your concern if a Liberty shipyard is to be used, and that is why we accept your proposition that the Crayterian shipyard will be chosen instead.

Since it has already come to our attention that the former Commodore has contacted the Crayterian Military in search for help, we take it the Overwatch is planning to trap the ship within Sabah's drydock. If needed we will prepare a number of ships and station them within Cortez in case the Amenhotep makes a escape, cutting it off and capturing the ship.

So yes, Grand Admiral, we do have a deal.

Yours sincerely

Closing Transmission

[Image: 39e73fdb73.png]

⧫ Barrier Gate
⧫ Coronado
⧫ 09/04/825
⧫ FROM: Inquisitor "Darkness"
⧫ TO: 5th Fleet Vice Admiral Anderson - CC: Grand Admiral Golanski

The Plan

I bid you a good day, Vice Admiral Anderson.

I am the head of operations concerning this matter. While it is heavily appreciated that the 5th Fleet is considering to assist us by setting up a blockade in Cortez, we would prefer to keep you uninvolved for the time being. According to our own thoughts, the involvement of the 5th Fleet could result in unwanted.. well results.
For the moment we are waiting for a notification from the Crayterians. Until then the 5th Fleet may assist us by continueing to collect possible hints about the subjects whereabouts.

I once again wish to thank you for your offer.

Inquisitor "Darkness"
[Redacted]

Incoming Transmission

Greetings Inquisitor "Darkness",

I will take it you are the same agent I have seen in New York just hours ago, as we tried to hunt down the one this whole plan is spinning around. If you deem that our assistance within Cortez is unneeded we will then step back, letting you handle the situation.

Meanwhile we will continue to try and keep an eye on the movement of the Amenhotep and if it tries to enter Liberty space again, although this information of a possible jumpdrive being used does make things harder for us.

I thank you for your efforts to put a stop to this man, and hope we can soon put a end to it all.

Yours sincerely

Closing Transmission

[Image: HAcCDJ4.png?1]
WEDJAT SHADOW NETWORK
CONNECTION

ESTABLISHED
ENCRYPTION

CLASSIFIED

SOL|13379001|

[Image: P9iHz95.jpg]
Agent Solandros

Encrypted Wedjat Shadow Network Transmission

● RECIPIENTS:
● SENDER:
● LOCATION:
● PRIORITY:
● SUBJECT:
5th| High Command
Agent Solandros
[SCRAMBLED]
█ █ █ █ █
A Dark Horizon

Hail High Command of the Liberty Fifth Fleet.

First, allow me to congratulate you on a hard fought victory against Gallia.
While the Orders stance on Bretonia is no secret, especially with their newfound Maltese ties,
there is no denying the courage and prowess displayed by the Libertonian forces in the war.

Some introductions might be in order as I do not believe we have met as of yet.
My callsign is Agent Solandros, a Captain in the Order Overwatch.

I am contacting you because the Order has growing concerns now the Gallic war has ended and,
having learned from the past, we felt it prudent to warn you rather then assuming we stand alone.
The houses are wracked by war, grief and the general turmoil that comes from such conflicts.
Gallia is all but in civil war, Bretonia crippled, Rheinland and Kusari are at eachothers throats and
even Liberty, as I'm sure you will agree, has suffered noticable losses.

I will be frank with you, out of respect, and in the hopes it emphasizes the threat.
The houses are vulnerable. And the Nomad threat is rising. Depite the Core biting at our
heels we're managing to hold the frontlines against the Nomads fairly well, but their numbers
appear to be growing. There have been several occasions where one or two even managed to slip past the lines
and into the rest of Sirius.

If this continues, the risk of infection, or worse, will increase significantly throughout Sirius.
The Order would like to improve our ties and help prevent such a threat from coming to pass.

I know the war is over and by many it is considered a time to celebrate,
I just hope the High Command will acknowledge the grave threat the rest of Sirius
doesn't seem to realize is on the horizon.

Yours sincerely,
Agent Solandros

Incoming Transmission...

Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

Sender: Rear Admiral Grey Evans
Topic: The Nomads

[Image: XdhqevO.jpg?2]
Date: 9/28/826
[Image: 5th.png]

Agent Solandros,

I have seen firsthand the threat that the Nomads pose in the colonies. I’ve seen their big ass warship looking things in New York and in New London. They’re everywhere.

As such, we, the Fifth Fleet are willing to allow the Overwatch to roam through Liberty Space, so long as you stay away from traffic. The moment you are caught by other Liberty law enforcement, we can no longer help you.

Rear Admiral Grey Evans
Liberty Navy 5th Fleet

[Image: HAcCDJ4.png?1]
WEDJAT SHADOW NETWORK
CONNECTION

ESTABLISHED
ENCRYPTION

CLASSIFIED

SOL|13379001|

[Image: P9iHz95.jpg]
Agent Solandros

Encrypted Wedjat Shadow Network Transmission

● RECIPIENTS:
● SENDER:
● LOCATION:
● PRIORITY:
● SUBJECT:
5th| High Command
Agent Solandros
[SCRAMBLED]
█ █ █ █ █
A Dark Horizon

Hail Rear Admiral Grey Evans.

Thank you for your swift reply, it is reassuring to see the 5th acknowledges the threat posed by the Nomads.
We'll take lengths to avoid being spotted during our operations in Liberty, in order to comply with this, would the 5th be able
to provide our operatives with cloaking batteries when they're out in the field and in need of more?

Additionally, with the increasing threat we believe it would be wise to take steps to further improve security, both for the Order as for the 5th.
As such, we propose an exchange in Nomad detection technology. Both sides will be able to learn from the other
to keep all our installations safer from the Nomads and their infected ilk.

On a final note, we might be able to provide combat experience against Nomads for some of your pilots.

Our patrols fight Nomads on a daily basis, by tagging along with them your pilots should grow accustomed
to the sight of these vile creatures, maybe even pick up a thing or two from our pilots, or the other way around.
At the very least this should mitigate the 'shock and awe' feeling most have when they first face a Nomad, familiarity
with how your enemy fights can only be beneficial as well.

However, as I mentioned in the previous message, our patrols are occasionally attacked by Core vessels as well.
The Overwatch is hesitant to offer such training if it comes with the risk of 5th ships training their guns on us
should the Core show up and initiate their usual hostilities.

Assuming you are interested in this cooperation, the Overwatch would like to know your stance in such a situation
before we can commit to such an undertaking.

Yours sincerely,
Agent Solandros

Pages: 1 2 3