Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Exitus Supply Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Exitus Engagement Escalation Supply Board

[Image: giphy.gif]

Kemmerer Supply Station has served The Exitus well enough for now. However, the collection of warships that has been amassed to enforce League interests in the area just isn't serviced out of thin air.

So, Senior Staff has turned to you, fine Transport captains. Our engineering teams assure us that a proper shipyard berth can be properly constructed with the proper materials. Senior Staff has authorized payouts for the following commodities:

MaterialAmount NeededAmount ShippedBonus Payout (per unit)
Basic Alloy50.00016902500
Super Alloy15.00002000
Ship Hull Panels20.00005000
Manifolds10.00003500
Titanium15.00001500
Robotics20.00001800
Optronics5.00001800

We're all counting on you over here.

The League overcomes.

"Colossus"

ATTACHMENTS
[Image: Tn89icn.png]

ID: Anton Naiose Tordai - THP|
Recipient: "Colossus" - THP|
Subject: Optronics Shipment
Encryption: Low

Attachment: [x]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[TRANSMISSION BEGIN]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The consignment of optronics has been delivered to the engineers on Kemmerer. I have to go and take care of a few personal "errands", which I hope we will be able to kill two birds with one stone with (and possibly solve our Plier problem).

In the meantime I will divert some of our transport captains away from other operations to cover the supply shipments needed here.

~Anton Naiose Tordai

Ship name: THP|Fortune's.Fancy
Operator's Name: Anton Naiose Tordai
Item Shipped: Optronics
Amount Shipped: +5000
Payment due: 9000000

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[TRANSMISSION END]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------