Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A honest gesture towards friendship.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: AuwLa6pl.png?1]

After a rough breakthrough, Chefornak was resting in relative safety of Bering with it's engineers patching up what they could without the proper resources at hand; the tattered state of the vessel, however, did not affect it's sections located deeper into the hull, as such - captain's quarters was mostly left unaffected - except for a flower pot falling down the floor and eventually breaking.

This sole fact still allowed the vessel to accept guests aboard, even through it reminded more of an anthill with people constantly doing something, and from the inside it did not look too hospitable.
With this in mind - Cheryl guided Alise to her quarters through mostly unharmed sections of Chefornak, intentionally avoiding them, having no desire for Alise to see what they went through to get to the right side: such deals tend to take a great toll, and those who is not prepared to withness it - should not take such risks.

Cheryl would not want Alise to get unnecessarily risky.

Well, here we are. Captains' quarters, fitted according to my preferations. I hope you will find it comfortable.

The automated pressure door have now opened, revealing a relatively large apartment fitted with Kusarian interiors, recalling far to the humanity's past, back to the times before the Sleeper Ships and the Civil war in Sol, when the nation that is now named 'Kusari' had to learn how to live in tight spaces with maximum efficiency.

Please, come in, countess, take a place by that table in the middle, it fulfills the task of being an actual table and heating the surrounding area. I believe it was called 'kotatsu'. And Hansa did their part well, managing to urgently provide with a couple of high-quality Gallic wine bottles specially for that day. Welcome aboard the Chefornak, Alise.

Date: 20th March 825

During the whole time they wandered through the interior of the Chefornak, Alise kept looking around. It looked different from what she knew from the Fuchs, but she also noticed the smaller damage even in these parts of the ship. From space the wounds Chefornak had suffered lay open before her, good to know that it is not reaching this far into the interior. It made her feel more confident about the speed in which the repairs are going to be finished.

As they now arrived at the captain quarters Alise was more than just suprised by the choice of decoration within it, certainly something interesting she will memorise. She took a few steps inside, looking furhter around, a slime smile on her face. Alise´s arms are resting on her back.

Vielen Da-... Thank you Cheryl, also you do not have to call me by my title. It is a honour to be on-board the Chefornak and i really hope that the Hansa keeps their word, they are always advertising their high quality so that better be the thruth.

Pushing her hands into her back, she gently led Alise inside, the door have closed after them, then Cheryl let go of her and stepped towards a locker, opening it and pulling out one of a few Gallic Wine bottles along with a couple of glasses Hansa handed to her not so long ago; so no one would say she's inhostitable and she allowed her guest to be treated unproperly as the host completely messed everything up.

Here it goes. They said it's 75 years old Gallic Wine. I hope you are going to enjoy it. Oh, and feel free to speak your native language; i am not too advanced in anything but Bretonian, but i still do know the basics of other languages.

Cheryl spoke, opening the bottle and filling the glasses with that wine, leaving one for herself and passing the other to Alise as they sat down at kotatsu. Augustine took her word again.

Cheers! For our acquaintance!

75 years old Gallic Wine? That certainly is a very old one, i have high expectations. Cheers! May this be the beginning of a good friendship!

Alise raised her glass of wine towards Cheryl, these words were meant completly honest and she liked Cheryl so far. With a smile she placed the glass at her lips taking a sip from it. The wine tasted good, certainly of higher quality. She was curious how much of it would remain at the end of the meeting as Alise continued to speak.

So tell my Cheryl, you seem to like the Kusarian style of decorating rooms? Honestly i would never have thought that the captains quarters of a Libertonian Captain would look this exotic.

Alise looked over to Cheryl, a friendly smile on her face while she let the wine slowly circle in the glass. So far she likes Cheryl, she has made a good impression when they first encountered out in space.

Cheryl raised her glass as well and took a sip after, following up Alise and her proposition. Putting her glass down to the table, she smiled, crawling by the side of it and sitting down closer to Ravensberg, Augustine eventually ended up with dragging her visitor into a hug, just as she promised.

Yes. Hansa, it seems, tend to stick to their word and to be unmatched when it comes to the most exotic entertainments. I have already expressed my sincere gratitude towards their corporation.

Afterwards, Augustine have attended the question directed to her.

Hai. Not only that. Remember how i said i know the basics of most languages? My parents were a trade representatives, and, since they've had no opportunity to get someone to watch after me while they were away - they tended to take me around the Sirius with them in their working trips. After getting to know to either Bretonia, Kusari and Rheinalnd - i considered them my favourite and implemented some of my dreams here...

Happy laughter filled the quarters for a moment as Alise hugged back, only with one arm since she still held her glass in her hand. This was the first time she hugged someone else than her Sister or Laurenz which had become more of a father figure for her since she had to flee Planet Hamburg.

As they do, you also stick to your word. I like that. Travelling around Sirius in such a young age? I kinda envy you for it but it also must have been a bit difficult, I can only imagine that things like keeping contact with friends had to be unecessarily complicated due to it. I never left Planet Hamburg until the day we fled from it and even after this I never got furhter north than Kusari. So I only know Rheinland and Kusari, if you ever come on-board the Fuchs you will see what i mean. Say what is i you like so much about Kusari? There certainly has to be something that you can point at and say: "This is something i absolutely love about Kusari".

Alise took another sip from the glass, carefully setting it at her lips and then letting the liquid flow into her mouth. After that she placed the glass onto the table to properly hug Cheryl back.

You know how it happens... you see something you certainly adore. You can't really say what do you like about in particularirty, but when you see it - it brings a feeling of childish hapiness for which you can't find any strong excuse. You're just into it, and that's literally everything you've got to tell to anyone. The same stands for my love to Kusari: i've had time to watch over it, to study it in many aspects - and now i am almost certain about that: i totally adore every single tiny bit around it. The interiors is my way of showing off the adoration. There's also a secret vault of 'everything i love about Kusari', but no one have seen it yet - except for me.

Cheryl took a sip of her glass of wine, swiftly putting it aside and returning to snuggling her dear guest; she felt calm and relieved of the stress of the past week - they tried to poison her, they turned Chefornak into a sieve, and even after they have tried to cause trouble and poked their noses into Bering, looking for Chefornak. Good thing that who entered the system on this purpose - never got too far. At least - not alive.
Cheryl was satisfied. She squeezed Alise tightly, and smiled.

I am glad you've came along. And i will certainly pay your ship a visit to see how it looks from the inside... as well as to see you.

Ahhh, I understand what you mean. The simple admiration for something that instantly caught ones eye. Not knowing how to explain what you precisely like about it. It has been a long time since I experienced this feeling, it actually feels like an eternity. Also, if this vault is so secret than I would suggest not mentioning it to others, that makes it a lot less secret you know?

Alise giggled, she felt completely at ease for the first time in days. Lately the Navy raids unfortunately had increased in frequency, they left her with less sleep and more stress than ever before. She never knew when there would be the next emergency message, asking of her to undock and add the Fuchs´s guns to the ones of the others in the defence of what has become their home. Even then there seemed to be no end to the ships the Navy threw at them and although they remained victorious so far, there was no telling when it would end. But now having another ship and then also one of this size helped Alise keeping her hopes high.

It's not necessary at all.

Cheryl giggled. While she kept this 'vault' a secret, and even developed a whole complicated mechanism of unlocking the said vault by performing certain complex activities within the room - mostly, altering some items' positions in the defined sequence she came up with herself. She squeezed the person sitting by her side again tightly, and smiled, while processing the possibility of showing Alise her very sacred vault of her preferations, since one barely knew about it's existance.

However, i don't usually do this, but if such a sweetheart - like you - happens to see it - i will see completely no issue here. So, if you would want to - just tell. At least - it doesn't include peoples' underwear or something similiar, that would compromise me as an accomplished pervert, even through it would contain those fancy stripped while-teal panties that a rumored to be especially good.

The offer Cheryl made surprised Alise, showing her the secret vault? Why would she? That would completely ruin the purpose of it being secret also it amused her to a certain degree to simply imagine what kind of Kusarian stuff Cheryl would store in this vault. Slowly this whole situation seemed to go far away from the daily struggle the Union and Harmony had to go through to simply stay alive.

Nah, it is not necessary. I am not the person wanting to see the others secrets and I would never think of you as such a person. My limit on Kusarian culture is extremly limited so I probably would not understand most of it anyways, there I simply prefer to not know at all. Say how does the Kusarian wine taste? I am quite curious.

Alise reached for her glass of wine again, slowly emptying it from the rest that remained inside of it.

Pages: 1 2