Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Law Offices. CC: Ageira~, [*USI*], DSE || From: .:j:. Junker's Congress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Airing Voice Broadcast. . .*
*Signal Origination: Planet Houston, Texas System*
*Wave-length from Sandra Carter, Junker's Congress.*
*Subject matter: Military-grade Salvage Materials.

Howdy hey there, Liberty! My name is Sandra Carter - I'm a fresh face of the Junker's Congress, an' I've been given the green-light on reachin' out to ya'll regardin' an interestin' situation-slash-opportunity that's presented itself in Bering.

The leftovers from the war between Liberty an' Rheinland, combined with some recent skirmishes between various factions within Bering, has left a mess of Military-Grade Materials gatherin' dust within the asteroids of a backwoods system. Due to the occupational hazards of Bering bein' rife with Unioners, Xenos, pirates of various independent stripes, an' even some rebellious Libertonian elements, I've come to the realization that attempts from Liberty's own Deep Space Engineering to reclaim lost war materials may be considered far too great a risk to civilian assets.

This is where the Junker's Congress would like to offer ourselves as a middle-ground. I would like to request that Junker's Congress vessels are granted permission to both gather and deliver Military Salvage from Bering so that it can be put to good use by the Bretonians against the Gallic war machine. Bein' a native-born Libertonian myself, I believe that the Military Salvage litterin' Bering belongs back in the hands of Liberty and Her allies. As a whole, the Congress would benefit from aiding both Liberty and Bretonia, both financially and personally speaking.

Gallia has made a move against the Junkers as a whole - Trafalgar in New London lies in ruins... Three hundred and fifty of our own lie dead, killed in cold blood. As the Royal Navy have shoved at us, I reckon we ought'a shove back. While we may not have access to the numbers or warships that Liberty and Bretonia can field, I reckon us Junkers can still contribute to the war effort by sourcin' in what was lost in Bering.

Before I ramble on too much more, lemme bring up why I'm fieldin' this communication: Transparency.

According to Liberty Law, Section I: Crime, Article I - Contraband, Military Vehicles, as well as Military Salvage, are not currently labeled as Contraband. Knowin' this, it would not presently be a crime fer Congress vessels to be haulin' this stuff through Liberty space. That bein' said, I realize that trust is a valuable commodity. In bein' upfront with Liberty's Law Enforcers, I'm hopin' that ya'll will allow us to brave the occupational hazards of Bering in order to get'cha'll yer property back, an' shipped off to where it's needed most.

All've that considered, I'd like to ask: Do Junker's Congress vessels have permission to begin salvage operations in Bering, with the intent to deliver these Military-Grade Salvage Materials to Bretonia?

Barring full permission of hauling rights, this is where Liberty's own Corporations come into play. I know ya'll amongst Ageira Innovations an' Universal Shippin' Incorporated are fully trusted by Liberty to get ya'll's supplies where they need to go. Planet Houston is a stone's throw away from Bering, an' a perfect meeting point fer Congress vessels to pass their loads off 'ta Libertonian or even Bretonian transports. As I mentioned before, I'm native-born Libertonian, an' it's in my best interests 'ta ensure that, no matter how it's done, the Military-Grade Salvage harvested from the independent worlds is returned and re-purposed fer current-day war efforts.

I apologize fer bein' long-winded about all've this, but I'm really chompin' at the bit to start salvage efforts, an' I wanna do things the right an' lawful way. Whether ya'll let us haul the goods ourselves, or simply allow the Junker's Congress to play middle-man for commercially licensed transports; as long as we get this done, I'm a happy camper in the end! Consider one point in favor've allowin' Congress vessels haulin' rights: We'd be riskin' our own transports, instead of Liberty's or Bretonia's, while passin' through the blockaded system of Cortez. Even better - Maybe we'cn see some tandem haulin' in a Junker-Universal-Ageria super-convoy, yeah? Well, it's wishful thinkin', at least!

Anyways, I leave the floor open 'ta ya'll fer input. Let us know if'n there's any questions or details ya'd like to ask.

Thank ya'll fer yer time.

*Laughingly* An' fer puttin' up with my accent!

~~Happy Trails
~Congresswoman Sandra Carter
[Image: Qs8hS2n.png]

To: All concerned parties

To all concerned parties,

From experience in encounters with and against Junker Congress, we cannot recommend allowing this group of trouble makers to have operations with any sensitive materials that might or might not be used in devious and unsanctioned ways that is outside of Liberty's interests and control or worse, against Liberty itself.

We have reported numerous small law breaches conducted by Junker Congress in the past and the worse offence has not been reported to Liberty Government and authorities due to my health issues that forced to withdraw from active position within Ageira Innovations which was highly suspicious concerning the timing of all events. Should this detailed report be required by authorities, I will be happy to oblige and grant access to original entry.

As such, we urge Liberty Government to prohibit everyone but most trusted corporations in salvaging and delivering these sensitive materials.

Sincerely,

John White,
President, Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]