Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Admiral Knight.| From: Major Augustine.|Subject: Chefornak.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Detected secured incoming Neural Net transmission.

Decryption in progress... done.
Accessing contents... done.
Displaying the transmission...

[Image: bYDon0Cm.jpg]

Greetings, Admiral,

Been a while since we've actualy had a chance to talk. Mostly due to i have occupied myself with plenty of things to do, mostly concerning the Chefornak and it's repairs in the drydock of Pacifica base; once again, Unioners are giving us all a great favour by providing us access to their assets and helping out at restoration of the crippled vessel: providing their engineers and assisting Coldbay in obtaining necessary resources, as well as dispatching additional engineers to assist our own teams in fixing major and minor flaws in Chefornaks' hull.

So far we've managed to cover approximately 37% of all conducted damage, and at this rate it is briefly a couple more days before Chefornak will actually be back in action, with our engineering teams working tirelessly to return it's structural integrity and primary power grid to it's pre-breakthrough values and fulfill it's duties as intended - as a vigilant guard of our home, responding violently to any fool that dares to cross it's borders.

I will make sure to notify you when we will be back in action, Admiral. Until next time.

Signed: Cheryl Augustine, Commander, SNS-Chefornak.

Tranmission terminated.