Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Amalfi Directorate | From: Logistik-7 | Business Communication
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: KmUvX2q.png]
Hauptkommissar Oberhauser

Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Amalfi Directorate
.......● SENDER:-..............Erik Oberhauser
.......● LOCATION:´..........[REDACTED]
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............Business Communication

[Image: AWVRxWe.png]
Logistik-7

To: Amalfi Directorate

Guten tag, This will have been the first time I have formally introduced myself but I hope we make this a friendly one, Ja?

I shall get straight to the point, Logistik-7 is a recent division thats dealt with the covert supplying operations to our operatives and other notable figures, but now we're looking for customers, and we have some interesting products on the way. But the people we'd like to do business with the ones that we can trust, ones that can keep our operations clandestine. The Direktor of Das Buro has suggested that you can be one of them. Especially since your rising influence might require the technological edge within Maltese region and its territories?

If these words have interested you enough to at least get you talking, I'm sure I can explain more if you so wish?

From,

Hauptkommissar Erik Oberhauser
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts, Kommissarat, Logistik-7

[Image: hksqixmf.png]

Message End

[Image: X5aCU18.png]

--Incoming feed: Directed Communique: RE: To: Amalfi Directorate | From: Logistik-7 | Business Communication
--Parsing data and matching encryption cipher--
--Cipher Approved--

Hauptkommissar Erik Oberhauser,

I honestly hadn't expected this particular olive-branch with our Rheinlander compatriots to yield a harvest this quickly. Your organization wastes no time, and in this; I thank you. Both of our organizations have better things to do than waste time on incessant, aimless chattering back and forth.

Alright then, you have my organization's attention: what exactly are you offering?

--Amalfi Direttore
Paulo Varela

Logistik-7

Ich stimme dir zu Herr Varela, Although don't mistake this as a passing olive branch, a stronger symbol would be a passing much needed equipment. The former is meaningless to those who take the action so the public can live their easy lives. As for which this is why myself and Herr Enfield have known that the real way combat groups such as ourselves agree to work together, is by the assistance of arms and equipment by means of trust and little bit of monetary exchange, nothing more and nothing less.

One of our facilities is currently undergoing retrofitting, can't say much else what but what we can currently offer you is the highly customized equipment such as the Hyperspace positioning arrays, or survey modules as they're more commonly known as. Its currently our only constructed assembly line but it won't be long until we have expanded our capable production facilities. Things like these take time without corporations breathing down our back, so please don't feel offended as if we're limiting your purchases, Ja? I shall inform you of any new product opportunities when they're possible.

Das Buro are kind to those who they trust, and for you that is gut, I just hope we can enjoy your business Herr Varela.

From,

Message End

--Incoming feed: Directed Communique: RE: To: Amalfi Directorate | From: Logistik-7 | Business Communication
--Cipher Approved--

Your offer is appreciated, but the Directorate has little need for these exact devices at this time.

That is not to say your installation's manufactories are not something we are interested in. At present something we'd hold in very high regard as to its usefulness is a Cloak Disruptor device, as a counter-intelligence asset. Though I understand that at present this may not be achievable, as per your exact verbiage, I can trust that once these come within your scope of production that you'll inform us, yes?

--Amalfi Direttore
Paulo Varela

Logistik-7

Guten tag, Hopefully you are well Mr Varela, Ja? We've been quite busy since the last time we've had contact.

I'd just like to give your a curtesy call and inform you that we've expanded our "Product range" to include a few more things onto our listing. We've opened up the advanced market to now include a full array of Cloaking Devices and Slip-Space Jump Systems available for export. If you'd be willing to obtain equipment of this kind, I'm sure you'd make the right choice to contact us. Unfortunately we're quite busy at this moment of time and are unable to get our production line for Cloak Distruptors up and running at this point, but rest assured that we shall contact you once we have export availability.

From,

Message End

--Cipher Approved--

How very convenient your timing, signore.

As it would happen, the Directorate could make use of your services at this time. We've recently had a project complete that may yet require your expertise. One of our operations cruisers is going to be shipping out on deployment soon and the advantages that a Cloaking Device would offer would be immense to a vessel of its make. However, said aforementioned project has left both the Directorate, and the Union in a disadvantageous position when it comes to funding for a time. As such, I'll need to know up front the overall cost of such a requisition as soon as possible, so as to see what of the Union's reserves can be spared and cordoned off.

Your cooperation at this time would be greatly appreciated.

--Amalfi Direttore
Paulo Varela

Logistik-7

Before we proceed, We'll need the size classification of your capital vessel, our EM distortion devices currently work on a matter of breaking spacial displacement thresholds before the become effective, but also have a fine line before they can't hide objects bigger than their stated model. Basically, these devices have a fixed size for their bubble variant and it is something we can't change. Well, I'm sure one of our models might be able to fit the bill. Right now we currently have no orders on our line so we'd be willing to put this one of a first priority. We can assemble a system that creates an EM distortion bubble around your vessel, although be warned as this device is what we describe as "Macht hungrig" or power hungry in your terms. This is one of our most expensive systems as the materials and assembly time are almost mind-numbing as every time i look at the construction blueprints, I feel as if the prototyping teams are getting their Schadenfreude from me.

But before we start construction, we need to negotiate the quote price and model of the product as its coming fresh from our assembly lines. The mid-sized model is generally used for cruisers of a lighter and medium size's and is listed as the AE TS-2 "Schattenmacht" priced at $275.100.000 Sirius credits, they have a mid-level of activation time and are capable of hit and run attacks. The largest is the AE TS-2A "Schattenkönig" as the module system is called is currently priced at $412.650.000 Sirius Credits, if you accept the agreed price, we will be able to get this done hopefully within the week if not sooner. Payment will be required once the module is completed to initiate delivery.

I await your response Mr Varela.

From,

Message End