Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Open Transmission to Liberty Government, Military, and Civilians
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sender: Capitaine de Corvette Alaric Jean-Paul Favager d'Astier
Recipient: Liberty
Subject: Forget the Illusion of Security
[Image: PnPOy9K.png]

[Image: dczczU9.jpg]

Bonne Journee,

Libertonians! The Marine Royale Gauloise now flies openly and unchallenged in your space. With the destruction of yet another battleship and battlecruiser from your "fleet," the way was opened into California and New York.

Hours ago, our ships ventured into your "capital" and announced our presence. We are disciplined and ordered, unlike your so-called protectors, and as such did not pursue battle past our currently appointed zone of operations.

That aside, no vessels sought battle with us, even as we returned to California! Your fleet has lost its appetite for battle, and your expensive military hulls remain clean and undamaged as they hide in their bases.

Gallia represents a new, civilized order for Sirius. Our power is benevolent and the rule of our King is your merciful salvation.

Do not fear, as you will not have to wait long for your bastions of resistance to be rooted our and destroyed, like these military bases on Los Angeles. What ships of yours that do not run and hide are captured or destroyed.

Très Excite,
Capitaine de Corvette Alaric Jean-Paul Favager d'Astier
Commandant, RNS Chanzy

Transmission Terminée
[Image: mcxlfCf.png]
[Image: jocWYcs.png]

Neural Net ID - Tricia Reyes
Receiver ID - Jean-Paul Favager d'Astier
Topic - Ha
Source - Riverside Station

Encryption code - None
Audio Feed - ONLINE
Priority - None

Pointing out the obvious here, mister gaul?

Well. Neither do you care much about your own.

It's not much of a problem for one to nuke New Paris and it's surroundings. Just organising it all will take a bunch of time.

~ Tricia Reyes

[Image: uJWNDrh.png]
----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: 2f8yhW0.png]

[Image: latest?cb=20110801072539]

[Communications ID: Admiral Mark Ferguson
Liberty Navy Third Fleet

[Recipient ID: Capitaine de Corvette Alaric Jean-Paul Favager d'Astier
Slaving Despots

[Subject: Generosity

[Priority: Theta - Normal
[Encryption: Omega v13 - Unbreakable

Captain Many-Names-But-No-Honor,

I am Admiral Mark Ferguson, proud standee over the venerable forces of Liberty Third Naval Fleet.
I welcome your forces in our systems, as it is such a delight to have newcomers enter our systems. What you saw was merely the result of a training exercise the Navy is devising to counter your forces in the Cortez system, one of which I'm afraid we couldn't spare any ship to not join.

I do apologize that it was merely the First Fleet Snub Corps that you were treated to in New York, though I'm sure they were more than hospitable to our guests. I can speak for the Third when I say that we'd be thrilled to have your gentlemen and ladies once again, perhaps with a fine cup of Liberty Ale or a generous amount of Papa Busconi's pizza. Let it not say that we are not civilized, as you so courteously declare.

Oh, and I'd ask that you politely not bombard my soldiers on Los Angeles. They may be grunts, yes, but they too deserve the same honorable fight that yours do as well.
Such dishonorable acts would just be wasted.

Have a nice day, and do remember that the Third's anchorage at Los Angeles will be avenged.
Toodles.

Regards,
Admiral Mark Ferguson
Battlegroup Enterprise
Liberty Navy Third Fleet Commanding.

......Transmission Terminated]-----