Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BRF| and BAF|A Roll Call: Answer Before April 7th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: V10xmHo.png]

A call to service of the members of the Bretonian Royal Fleet and the Auxiliary Fleet is something that is rarely done. In fact, it has never been done before. Why suddenly now? There is an important subject to be voted on in the chat. If you still consider yourself a BRF| or BAF|A member, and are in the BRF|/BAF|A chat, then you should answer to this roll call. If you have no BRF| or BAF|A ships, that is not a problem, because I am aware that many of us have advanced into the BAF| primary, and even to the BAF| Admiralty.

Only the votes of those who answered will count.

Use this if you forgot your rank.

Character Names and Ranks: Rank Name Surname
Ships in Possession and Their Class: BRF|HMS-Name (Class) or BAF|A-HMS-Name (Class)
Accessible Shared BRF| or BAF|A Ships: BRF|HMS-Name or BAF|A-HMS-Name
Skype Address: Skype_Address
Short Joke (Optional):

Character Names and Ranks: Captain Sir George Richard Hall, former commander-in-chief
Ships in Possession and their Class: None
Accessible Shared BRF| or BAF|A Ships: BAF|A-HMS-Aegis (LABC)
Skype Address: debeli_boda (Thunderer)
Short Joke: Have a Byzantine one from the Philogelos. "An intellectual, falling sick, had promised to pay the doctor if he recovered. When his wife nagged at him for drinking wine while he had a fever, he said: "Do you want me to get healthy and be forced to pay the doctor?""

Character Names and Ranks: Flag Officer Willis Osborn
Ships in Possession and their Class: BAF|A-HMS-Swiftsure (Kirk)
Accessible Shared BRF| or BAF|A Ships: None
Skype Address: black.smoke85 (Black Smoke)
Short Joke: Life

Character Names and Ranks: Admiral Sir Jacob McIntire, commander-in-chief
Ships in Possession and their Class: None
Accessible Shared BRF| or BAF|A Ships: BAF|A-HMS-Aegis (LABC), BAF|A-HMS-Skirmisher (Core Gunship)
Skype Address: gagadug1213
Short Joke: I never make mistakes, once I thought I did but I was wrong.
[Image: V10xmHo.png]
Character Names and Ranks: Flag officer Martin.Beck
Ships in Possession and Their Class:BAF|A-HMS-Fortitude (Kirk),BAF|A-HMS-Coventry(Crecy).
Accessible Shared BRF| or BAF|A Ship: BAF|A-HMS-Aegis(LABC), BAF|A-HMS-Skirmish(GB)
Skype Address: you have it
Short Joke (Optional): ..
[Image: zaoJ2nP.gif?1]

Character Names and Ranks: Shivaji Rao Gaekwad
Ships in Possession and their Class: BRF|HMS-Formidable( Kirk)
Accessible Shared BRF| or BAF|A Ships: BAF|A-HMS-Aegis (LABC)
Skype Address: you already have it
Short Joke: Postman: I have had to walk 5 miles to deliver this packet. Aneel: Why did walk so far? You could have posted it.

Character Names and Ranks: Flag Officer Tony Adams
Ships in Possession and their Class: Currently None
Accessible Shared BRF| or BAF|A Ships: None at the moment
Skype Address: You have it
Short Joke: Gaga

Character Names and Ranks: Captain Arthur Cuttingham
Ships in Possession and their Class: BAF|HMS-Endeavour, Cpt.A_Cuttingham (there might be a bomber under a very similar name, but I've forgotten its name)
Accessible Shared BRF| or BAF|A Ships: None at the moment
Skype Address: thatoneguy1776
Bumping this. Two days left. come in, respond. I'm sorry, you're banned. , , maybe an unexpected glorious return?

[colour=transparent]Haven't forgotten you, .[/colour]

Please make the forum accept English English, thank you.
Reminder: ends today. The voting will be done tomorrow, on the 8th of April. The result should be out before the 9th.
The roll call is closed. Thank you for reporting in!