Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 15th Marine Expeditionary Unit - 15MEU| Recruitment Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LIBERTY MARINE CORPS

[Image: uSc4dZD.png]
[Image: g5wMoFz.png]

Request for Inter-Unit Transfer (IUT)

Congratulations. Either you've just recently been minted an officer or SNCO in our Corps, or you have been for some time and are just now asking - or being voluntold - to transfer to our MEU. Either way, you deserve a pat on the back. The form at the bottom of this page should be filled out and delivered to us as soon as possible so you can be transferred to the MEU quickly.

We've already established you're a Marine, so you should know all this crap. Just keep the following few things in mind, and then see to the IUT. Once that's done, someone from the MEU will follow up with you and set you up for inprocessing.
  • The Rules - Know the Discovery server rules. Do not violate them, and do not even give the impression of a violation if you can ever help it. You, the members, make up this faction and are what give it its reputation. Make it a good one.
  • The Laws - Know the laws of House Liberty. It's important.
  • RP - We're here to RP and PvP. Be thoughtful with regards to the former, and make sure you're having fun. Remember that you are always in character.
  • PVP - We're her to RP and PvP. Be thoughtful with regards to the latter, and play fair. Have a blast, but don't gank, cheat, or generally be a nuisance.
  • General Good Conduct - Be fair, be polite, be courteous, and be amiable. Everyone is a human behind the screen and we all want to have a good time in one of our favorite servers. Never forget that that's what we're here for. Show respect and kindness to everyone you encounter.

Now get to it!

Code:
[font=Orbitron][color=#FFFFFF]Liberty Marine Corps MARADMINS # 050/17[/color][/font]
[hr]
[font=Open Sans][color=lightblue]Name:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF] <LEGAL NAME AS APPEARS IN OFFICIAL LIBERTY DOCUMENTS>[/color]
[font=Open Sans][color=lightblue]Aliases:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF] <LIST ANY PRIOR ALIASES OR NAMES>[/color]
[color=lightblue]Date of Birth:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF] <DATE OF BIRTH, FORMATTED DD-MMM YR. EX 25-MAR 94>[/color]
[color=lightblue]Place of Birth:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF] <PLANET, MOON, STATION, VESSEL, OR OTHER LOCATION OF BIRTH, INCLUDING HOUSE OF BIRTH AND NATIONALITY OF PARENTS>[/color]
[color=lightblue]Sex:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF] <M or F>[/color]
[color=lightblue]Height:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF] <HEIGHT IN METRIC AND IMPERIAL>[/color]
[color=lightblue]Weight:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF] <WEIGHT IN METRIC AND IMPERIAL>[/color]
[color=lightblue]Dependents:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF] <LIST ANY AND ALL DEPENDENTS>[/color]
[color=lightblue]Location of Basic Training:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF] <LIST YOUR INITIAL TRAINING LOCATION. IF YOU ARE ENLISTED OR BEGAN AS ENLISTED, THIS WILL BE MCRD SAN DIEGO ON LOS ANGELES, MCRD PARRIS ISLAND ON COLUMBIA, MCRD COLORADO SPRINGS ON DENVER, MCRD CHICAGO ON ERIE, OR MCRD EL PASO ON HOUSTON. IF YOU BEGAN AS AN OFFICER, THIS WILL BE OCS QUANTICO ON COLUMBIA, OCS BRONX ON MANHATTAN, OR OCS OCEANSIDE ON LOS ANGELES>[/color]
[color=lightblue]Previous Duty Assignment:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF] <LIST YOUR PREVIOUS DUTY ASSIGNMENT. IF YOU ARE A SSGT, THIS WILL BE YOUR FINAL TRAINING SQUADRON BEFORE ASSIGNMENT TO THE FLEET. IF YOU ARE A 2LT, THIS WILL BE THE BASIC SCHOOL>[/color]
[color=lightblue]Current Rank:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF] <LIST YOUR CURRENT RANK. YOU SHOULDN'T BE APPLYING AS ANYTHING HIGHER THAN A MAJOR. IN 15MEU, A SSGT OR GSGT NCO CAN HAVE JUST AS FUN OF AN EXPERIENCE AS SOME CAPTAIN IN A CRUISER>[/color]
[color=lightblue]Flight Specialty:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF] <ARE YOU THE CO OF A WARSHIP, FREIGHTER, SUPERTRANSPORT, TRANSPORT, FIGHTER, OR BOMBER?>[/color]
[color=lightblue]Desired Flight Specialty:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF] <LIST YOUR DESIRED PLATFORM. IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU'RE FLYING, ANSWER N/A>[/color]
[color=lightblue]Previous Military Service:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF] <LIST ANY PRIOR SERVICE WITH OTHER BRANCHES OF LIBERTY MILITARY OR FOREIGN ARMED FORCES. ATTACH ALL NECESSARY RECORDS PURSUANT TO MARADMINS 262/05>[/color]

[color=lightblue]Favorite Leadership Traits:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF] <PICK TWO OF THE FOURTEEN MARINE CORPS LEADERSHIP TRAITS AND EXPLAIN WHAT THEY MEAN AND WHAT THEY MEAN TO YOU. THEY ARE: JUSTICE, JUDGEMENT, DEPENDABILITY, INITIATIVE, DECISIVENESS, TACT, INTEGRITY, ENTHUSIASM, BEARING, UNSELFISHNESS, COURAGE, KNOWLEDGE, LOYALTY, AND ENDURANCE.>[/color][/font]

[color=lightblue]Biographical Segment:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF] <GIVE US YOUR LIFE STORY. BUT NOT TOO MUCH. 250 CHARACTERS MINIMUM. SOB STORIES ARE FROWNED UPON. YOU'RE A MARINE.>[/color][/font]

[font=Orbitron][color=#FFFFFF]OORP Information[/color][/font]
[hr][font=Open Sans][color=lightblue]Familiarity with Disco:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]How long have you been playing on this server?[/color]
[color=lightblue]Are you up to date and familiar with Liberty House laws and Disco server rules?:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]Yes or no[/color]
[color=lightblue]RP skills from 1 to 10:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]1-10 [/color]
[color=lightblue]PvP skills from 1 to 10:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]1-10[/color]
[color=lightblue]Skype:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]Your Skype.[/color]
[color=lightblue]Discord:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]Your Discord.[/color]
[color=lightblue]Timezone:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]Your time zone in +/- GMT[/color][/font]

[Image: v3C8zy9.png]
EXAMPLE IUT APPLICATION

Liberty Marine Corps MARADMINS # 050/17

Name: Motivated Marine
Aliases: Jody Schmuckatelli
Date of Birth: 25-MAR 94
Place of Birth: Detroit Munitions, New York system. Libertonian mother, Libertonian father.
Sex: M
Height: 5'9 / 175cm
Weight: 181lbs / 82kg
Dependents: Outstanding Marine, wife
Location of Basic Training: MCRD Chicago, Planet Erie
Previous Duty Assignment: Headquarters, Marine Corps
Current Rank: 1st Lieutenant
Flight Specialty: "Rhino" Liberty freighter
Desired Flight Specialty: "Grizzly" Liberty transport
Previous Military Service: N/A

Favorite Leadership Traits: Justice means to be fair and equitable in all of my dealings. I remember it so that all of my Marines are treated fairly and do not chafe under my command. Endurance means to always be willing to complete the mission, even when it hurts. To me, it means pushing through all of the military's paperwork so I can keep doing the job I love.

Biographical Segment: I, Motivated Marine, was born to my parents Former and Retired on the Detroit Munitions station in New York. I knew I was going to be a Marine all my life, ever since I got my first buzzcut at age four. Being in the Corps is a dream come true, and every day I exemplify the fourteen traits of JJ DID TIE BUCKLE and act with Honor, Courage, and Commitment. Oorah, Marines!

OORP Information
Familiarity with Disco: Since 2012.
Are you up to date and familiar with Liberty House laws and Disco server rules?:Yes
RP skills from 1 to 10: 8
PvP skills from 1 to 10: 6
Discord: example discord
Timezone: GMT -4
Liberty Marine Corps MARADMINS # 050/17

Name: Charlyn Beston
Aliases: None
Date of Birth: 04-MAY 800
Place of Birth: Planet Manhattan, New York System, Liberty. Libertonian parents.
Sex: F
Height: 5'6 / 170cm
Weight: 150lbs / 68kg
Dependents: None
Location of Basic Training: MCRD Chicago, Planet Erie
Previous Duty Assignment: Ex. Lieutenant Commander of the [LN] - Liberty Navy
Current Rank: First lieutenant (1LT)
Flight Specialty: BDR-804 "Guardian" Very Heavy Fighter
Desired Flight Specialty: Very Heavy Fighter
Previous Military Service: Ex. Lieutenant Commander of the [LN] - Liberty Navy

Favorite Leadership Traits: Loyality - Being a loyal soldier is a non plus Ultra, someone who isn't loyal wouldn't survive the first minutes in a squad. For me it means, that I can trust my buddies and don't have to fear that anyone of them would shoot me in my back.

Endurance - Never give up, never surrender. No matter how hard the problem is with the squad, it can't be hard enough. For me it means, that no matter how hard the Task is, we will always finish it with the best result.

Biographical Segment: Beston got born on Planet Manhatten in the New York system. Her Family is just a average Libertonian one who works for the state and of course to defend it. Charlyn is a really calm and a lovely person, she always dreamed about to be in the Liberty Navy and to serve for the Liberty state, but right after the school she was to young and not experienced enough to join the Liberty Navy, so she decided to join a Logistic Department who was working for the Universal Shipping. Charlyn is a real patriot who wants to defend her homeland against any threat they may hncounter.
Two years ago Beston finished her basic combat and pilot tests on the West Point Military Academy.

In 825 A.S Beston retired of the Primary Fleet after having some troubles with the lower rank members for example calling them pussies.

OORP Information

Familiarity with Disco: Since 2014, Forum account since 2015
Are you up to date and familiar with Liberty House laws and Disco server rules?: Yes
RP skills from 1 to 10: 7 - as long as it is Military RP
PvP skills from 1 to 10: 8
Discord: Gerhard Wolf #4249
Timezone: GMT + 2
Sender: Admin Group, 15th MEU
Recipient: 1LT Beston
Subject: IUT Approval
[Image: eCBAGAD.png]

Good Afternoon 1LT Beston,

Congratulations. Your transfer request was processed and
approved. Stand by for inprocessing and assignment to the Marine Aviation Force.

Very Respectfully,
CPT Carlyon
Admin Group, 15th MEU

Transmission Terminated

[Image: v3C8zy9.png]