Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Reina Pavoni
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1396231-sam_gideon.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Sentinel William Foulke
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Sentinel
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: High
FREQUENCY: ISMARA
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: New Management

____

Hey there, Miss Pavoni.

The Keeper told me that you were our little tweety bird on the inside for all the hot mess going down in that little corner of the formerly undiscovered country. Now normally, I'm not in charge of these sorts of activities, but as of late, I've had the distinct pleasure of being promoted to Sentinel and being tasked with our operations in that region of space. As such, I'll be your contact on behalf of Auxesia from this point on.

So before we begin properly, I'm going to need any available intel you've provided for our group in the past and any that you've collected since the last contact, just so I can see all the chess pieces on the board. From there, we can work together to see where you can be put to the best use.

Looking forward to working with you.

- Will

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
:::Incoming Transmission:::

ID: Reina Pavoni

Everybody keeps saying how heated this whole conflict is, but I've been camping in this system since talking to the Keeper and I've not seen a single thing. I guess that might be useful?

The only other information I may have is that my ship drifted there, probably pulled in by the star. My original ship was pulled through an anomaly in Omicron Theta, I'm assuming it spit us out somewhere in the general area as the new system. I don't know how close since we didn't see much after falling through, but probably not exceptionally far.

:::Closing Transmission:::
[Image: G6N94D6h.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Curator Firmitas
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: High
FREQUENCY: THELETOS
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Re: New management

____

I would have replied back sooner, but until now, we've been at a bit of a lull.

Auxesia Special Task Force Lambda-5, designation "Theletos", has now been assigned to the situation in Uncharted. We've already got a mobile base of operations established within the system, so we'll be dealing with the Pioneers and Defilers more directly rather soon. We'll be needing a freelancer with a relatively clean slate in that part very soon, so stand by for any intel gathering missions.

We'll be in touch.

- Firmitas

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED